Games Master Challenge: Brains vs Brawn Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I picked Brains. It seems I got a ton of new books that I don't have to buy! That's exciting! :)

I think I'm going to get a key, that cape looks pretty cool.

Does anyone remember when we could sell the stuff we got from Lulu for neopoints? I miss that! I wish we could still do it. I wonder why they quit?

From what I know, you go into their room, and then steal something from it. A customization thingy. I think.

Yeah, that's how it works. For 700NC you get 8 items, so it's not a bad deal if you you think customization is worth paying money for (I do, but can totally see why others don't).

I thought that the Day 2 challenges would of been issued at Midnight NST, but I have to wait until 2PM or 3PM NST later today (or whenever TNT updates the news).

I'm really confused... I chose brains and did the challenge but I don't have the prize??

To get the prize you have to go here:

http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc2011/index.phtml

Click on the prize box. To get your BONUS prizes, click "bonus plays" and oh each prize box. :yes:

Ohhh I seeee!! I didn't clicky on the boxes. Thanks so much!! :D

I thought that the Day 2 challenges would of been issued at Midnight NST, but I have to wait until 2PM or 3PM NST later today (or whenever TNT updates the news).

Nope.

Read the FAQ :

The Games Master Challenge will begin on the afternoon (NST) of November 21. Day 1 will end at 11:59:59 pm NST on November 22. Each day after that will be a typical 24 hour day from midnight to 11:59:59 pm. The Games Master Challenge will end at 11:59:59 pm on November 28.

The next update won't be at news. Only the first one was released with news. Other will be at midnight NST, but they skipped today's because it would have been unfair for those sleeping :P.

Thanks for that Xepha, I was confused for a moment. I'm going to get the list of qualifying games complete for the rest of the day since I have nothing to do until the next challenge. I got 25 games complete in that list, and I'm willing to chip away more after my internship.

Phew. I thought I missed the first challenge. Can someone refresh my memory; if we missed a day, means we would really miss out on that challenge or does it work like DD? Sorry and thank you in advance! (:

I guess I'll be joining Team Brain. I really enjoy action and adventure games but I'm just not good at it |:

Well good luck everyone! biggrin.gif