Games Master Challenge: Brains vs Brawn Begins!

hrtbrk

Day 5

Barf Boat ... what, WHAT?!? Not sure about Mop and Bop.

Jumpin' Gem Heist was a yet another familiar sight for me.

Meepit vs. Feepit was fun, but if only the Meepit would stop blocking all the time like a coward.

Turmac Roll wasn't easy, it still puzzles me to this day how people got very high scores in it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GWYL's GAME TIP :

On the main screen .. click "continue game" and put code gwylsgreatestescapeever it'll give you a bonus round with 21 gems before the actual game .. but remember you can die in it too ...

just keep clicking gently on the fly (whatever that p3 is) ... and with some practice you can do it in 2 levels (+ the bonus)

The last challenge is really hard. Zurroball is at least manageable, but Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars is really, really annoying!

I can barely get past 150 much less 200! I'm not much of a fan of games that include ugly looking creatures and shooting. Eh.

I love the games that TNT picked out for Team Brawn today. Nova Defender is one of my all-time favourites when it comes to making an easy 3K a day.

Also for Evil Fuzzles, just keep practicing your aiming techniques. The more Fuzzles you destroy consecutively in a row, the bigger your bonus will be. Just shoot the green bonus bar when it says "Approaching Station (insert number here)" before you forget and miss out on a huge points and Virtucreds bonus.

The bonus plays don't affect the trophy tiers. This is from the FAQ:

Do I have to complete the bonus plays in order to qualify for the highest trophy tier?

No, the bonus plays do not count toward the overall completion of the GMC challenges. They simply add to your team’s overall score.

I hate Escape to Kreludor. Ugh! I got 409 and then lost my last life. I keep getting close to 419, but no luck.

However, I find that whenever I complain/post about something, most of the time I get the score I need within minutes.... so let's see if it'll work.

edit: totally got it within 10 minutes after posting this, haha. works every time.

Yes. There is a prize for those on the winning team. (I didn't even think about that.)

What is the meter for ?

The meter keeps track of which team is winning. At the end of the event, participants on the winning team will win a prize.

I'm happy i sent scores in every game except darblat :D

By the way, if the 60 score sending thing doesn't show up when you look at first, but you did send scores for all the games, send one score and it probably will show up after that. :)

So happy there are no bonuses for that last one though :rolleyes_anim: :laughingsmiley:

Yes. any game out of the list will count, but of course just once. So the ones you played for the previous challenges (so for the whole week) count too. So if you want to know how much you need to send just go to the qualifying list and see how many say completed. :)

Angeló, I've completed all the games, and when I refreshed my page, it lists 3 challenges as completed, but of those, only 2 have bonus challenges. The 60 games one, doesn't list a bonus section.

you're right Spritzie ... there are no bonus prizes for the 60 games challenge ... my apologies !! ha ha .. imagine if there was , though :P

ok there's no way I'm playing Spinacles until 1700-smthg 4 more times !!!! this game makes me so dizzy and sick !!

I thought the exact same thing. I was relieved to see there was no bonus. :D

I'll be going for the bonus on that one as well, but I won't be happy about it. (I don't do well with the Super Hasee Bounce. Or at least I haven't in the past.)

Is anyone else slightly peeved that this started during the week of thanksgiving and such?

I have done all the challenges the day of, except for on Thanksgiving because I crashed and forgot to log. :(

Also, I'm glad we got to play Spinacles, I love that game! I wish I was better at it, though.

I don't feel like spending the time to go back and do the 4x challenge on the ones I didn't do.

I should be writing a paper anyway...

haha.