Team Brains Board

xSummer

I am so happy to be on the AAA team. I love logic and puzzles. Are you ready to win this?

What we know: Doing the qualifying games list will not get us anymore points. Only thing that will get us points is doing the daily challenge and the bonus challenges.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here to support Team Brains. Knowledge is power!

I'm tired from waiting all this time for the GMC to start, I'll get through more after my rest.

Here's the extra stuff I got from the extra plays:

Challenge 1:

foo_grarrl_giantburger.gifbvs_scrollof_knowledge.gifboo_word_problem.giffur_handweight_set.gif

Challenge 2:

fur_workout_bench.giffood_sndwch1.gifbvs_scrollof_knowledge.gifhdo_beefycheese_hotdog.gif

I believe they're random , because I got two of the same prize ... but they seem to be all R90+ well maybe not but most of them are

Spritzie , would you kindly list the names of the books you won ? i'd like to buy them for V00D00 when they deflate :)

I got

bd_garden_spade.gif

Battle Spade (SDB)

mpo_strength_serum.gif

Strength Serum = sold for 98k

bvs_scroll_scholar.gif

Scroll of the Scholar (read to V00D00)

bd_dm_gun.gif

Asparagus Powered Ray Gun (SDB)

book_kacheekexercise.gif

Kacheek Exercise x2 (read one to V00D00 and one in SDB)

foo_hotdog_brain.gif

Brain Hot Dog (SDB)

hdo_beefycheese_hotdog.gif

Beefy Cheesy Hot Dog (SDB)

I actually joined Team Brain without realizing AAA was brains for some reason xD. Going to try to do everything in this game challenge this year, first time I take part in it in years.

Gah! Now I feel bad for reading my 2 books to my pets <_<. Oh well...

Edit: Just finished the Kiko Match Challenge and got these 2: mcb_chemreact.giftoy_battleeyrie_action.gif

I currently don't have any intentions on selling my GMC prizes, I'm keeping mine for the time being (or if the prices rise after the GMC). Most items that are given out as freebies in any event usually end up getting cheaper in the long run. I can't wait for tomorrow and see what challenges behold us, I'm looking forward to more great prizes from this year's Games Master Challenge. :D

I joined Team Brain as well. Completed all the challenges plus the bonus ones. These were my prizes...

Challenge 1:

Extra Meaty Sandwich

Strong Forever Glue x2

Hissi Exercise

Challenge 2:

Strong Forever Glue

Club and Rock Game

Giant Grarrl Burger

Extra Meaty Sandwich