Team Brains Board

xSummer

How did you do that? :O

I changed the member title. :rolleyes_anim:

GO BRAINS!!!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3%20cheer.gifcheering.gif3%20cheer.gif

^Right click & select "View Image Info" (or "Image Properties" depending on what browser you're using), Javi :)

Also, love your Member title! Think I'll be changing mine shortly . . . Member title changed! Do you approve?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice signature, leedom111. :D

So after completing all the challenges (including bonus), is there nothing else we can do to help out our team more? Do we have to wait until tomorrow or...?

(because Kiko Match II is my top three favorite games so...)

My prizes are sort of lamer. :P Oh well! Here it is:

Random Challenge:

boo_sinsipuzzles.gifhdo_beefycheese_hotdog.gifsch_strongforeverhold_glue.gifspf_brain_stew.gif

Sinsis Puzzle Book, Beefy Cheesy Hot Dog, Strong Forever Glue, Brain Stew

Game Challenge:

book_korbat_calculus.gifbvs_scrollof_knowledge.gifbook_blum_brain.giftoy_clubrockgame.gif

Korbat Calculus, Scroll of Knowledge, Brainy Blumaroos, Club And Rock Game

Error 404- File "Team Brawn.win" not found!

XD

These usertitles keep getting better and better!

I just signed up for Team Brains too! Too bad I didn't really pay attention to the prizes I got but at least I did all the bonus scores. :)

if you go back to the gmc and click on the boxes again you can see what you got.

Thank you Jacky! :) Here are my prizes:

Random Challenge:

boo_run.gifmcb_chemreact.giffur_pull_up_bar.gifbook_blum_brain.gif

Run Book of Chemical Reactions Pull-Up Bar Brainy Blumaroos

Game Challenge:

bvs_scroll_scholar.giftoy_clubrockgame.giftoy_clubrockgame.gifspooky_braincream.gif

Scroll of the Scholar Club and Rock Game Club and Rock Game Brain Ice Cream

What happens if you play all the qualifying games? It says "complete" but should I be doing it? :O

Nothing really.

Just means you won't have to do them if "Send X amount of scores in qualifying games" shows up in upcoming challenges.

(Which by the end, you usually have to have sent 70+ scores)

So don't save if for the last day haha

Nothing really.

Just means you won't have to do them if "Send X amount of scores in qualifying games" shows up in upcoming challenges.

(Which by the end, you usually have to have sent 70+ scores)

So don't save if for the last day haha

How do we find out how many scores we must send for each game?

How do we find out how many scores we must send for each game?

I'm not sure if there is a minimum score to send for qualifying games. The Neoboards seem to say any score counts as completed. (Guess you can try?) But you'll usually only play it once unless it comes up again as one of the challenges.

For the challenges themselves, they typically only ask you to send one score but sometimes will ask for more. This year they added the bonus and that appears that you will have to send that score up to 5 times.

(But it being the first day, who knows for sure :P)

Soo, I'm going to be away for the last three days of the challenge grrrr...is there anyway I can sort of predict the challenges? Like say I submit 70 scores, will this automatically make me pass the challenge if a submit 70 scores challenge comes up? As in do I have to actually be on neopets on that day? Hope that makes sense... :S

Woohoo! Team Brains, here. I wanted to support a female character, but Brains was way more up my alley. Plus, I figured there would be a lot more help available for the Brainiacs.

Soo, I'm going to be away for the last three days of the challenge grrrr...is there anyway I can sort of predict the challenges? Like say I submit 70 scores, will this automatically make me pass the challenge if a submit 70 scores challenge comes up? As in do I have to actually be on neopets on that day? Hope that makes sense... :S

I'm pretty sure you can't. Otherwise, people who weren't even technically participating would win the prizes and trophies just by playing games and submitting scores. Plus, even if you send 70 scores one day, the next day everything resets. You'd have to send 70 scores each day.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post! There's an edit button if you've got more to add. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think you can claim the prizes when you get back - although I'm not sure if it'll "expire" by then...

Ahhhh :( Thanks for that, even though it's bad news! I almost want to cancel my camping trip and stay home and play neopets :P My first GMC and I'm missing half of it!! Oh well, I will just have to try and get the first few days challenges done!

Send 70 scores is usually on the last day. You don't have to send 70 scores all in one day, you just have to have sent 70 qualifying scores in 70 qualifying games in total by that challenge.

Hopefully that makes sense :*

I'm pretty sure you can't. Otherwise, people who weren't even technically participating would win the prizes and trophies just by playing games and submitting scores. Plus, even if you send 70 scores one day, the next day everything resets. You'd have to send 70 scores each day.

That is not true. The scores do not reset. You can do them all in one day or wait until the end, if you wanted. Which would be madness and you'll probably go INSAAAAAANNE!!!

Ahhhh :( Thanks for that, even though it's bad news! I almost want to cancel my camping trip and stay home and play neopets :P My first GMC and I'm missing half of it!! Oh well, I will just have to try and get the first few days challenges done!

Oh, don't do that, camping is fun! :D

If you want, I can sell the lest few days for reduced price, if I don't get too attached to them! :* Or I can search and buy lowest prices for you, and then we do a trade later on! :yes: