Team Brains Board

xSummer

Nope, it's not up for me either. Possibly they're doing the same thing they did with Masks of Dread to give people in awkward time zones enough time to do the challenges.

In slightly related news, I got a strength serum thingy :D And everything else was worth pennies.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send 70 scores is usually on the last day. You don't have to send 70 scores all in one day, you just have to have sent 70 qualifying scores in 70 qualifying games in total by that challenge.

Oh yayy!! That's awesome. And I think I will have some sort of bad internet connection on my phone, so I will be able to press some sort of collect prize button if needed.

Oh, don't do that, camping is fun! :D

If you want, I can sell the lest few days for reduced price, if I don't get too attached to them! :* Or I can search and buy lowest prices for you, and then we do a trade later on! :yes:

:) that's so nice of you! We will have to see..normally I don't mind if they are just food items or books etc, but wearables do excite me :P Do they give out all types of items as prizes?

And TNT hurry up and put up the next challenge! I'm excited :)

I've been waiting for this for a year!!! I was moving house last year when this was going on so I didn't have internets. SO EXCITED!

WOOO FOR TEAM BRAIN!!

*hopes for lots of books*

I'm just miffed that I got only one book from the bonus challenges yesterday, today will be a better day hopefully.

I'd like to get some more books for my Kiko to read, and any spares for my Jetsam as well.

I have plans on completing more games on the list of qualifying games for today since I have no challenges left until tomorrow.

I have 25 games completed, and I'm willing to get more games complete before the day ends.

Also, good luck getting your list complete Khaos, and everyone else should do the same.

I'm a little unsure... So does this mean playing the qualifying games every day also gets you points and a higher-tier trophy?? Forgive me, I R NOOB :)

I'm a little unsure... So does this mean playing the qualifying games every day also gets you points and a higher-tier trophy?? Forgive me, I R NOOB :)

No. Unless playing qualifying games is one of the challenges, it doesn't count towards your team's points. The challenges and bonus are what adds to it. But if they add in a certain number of qualifying as a challenge, then it counts. I think 2 years ago, each day had a qualifying games challenge that increased each day.

And you get the highest tier trophy by completing all the challenges. (That's how it's been in previous years, but I don't know if anything will change with the way things are done this year. But that's most likely the case.)

Actually, Day 2 starts at 12:00 am NST Wednesday. So you have until tonight to complete Day 1.

They gave a day and a half, since they released it with the news, and that would have made it hard for people not in the US. After that, all days will be 24 hour periods.

@Sweetdang - I love the shop idea! I did something like that years ago for the Tales of Woe Plot Prizes but I took it down because my other themes needed more room and I was too cheap to invest in more space. I can't wait to see all the prizes you've received. :D

@Mysterion - Ooooh! Good idea. Now that my challenges are complete, perhaps I should try and make a dent in them by attempting to knock out another thirty or so games tonight. That will make next week a lot easier.

BTW I still have 5000+ points left over from the plot. If anybody wants anything let me know. :)

im starting to think i made a mistake joining Team Brains ... I didn't read well and didn't notice that the games will be different ... (it was 2AM or so my time when the GMC started)

what will I do if we had Time Tunnel or Roodoku as a challenge ? what ..? what ?

:(

im starting to think i made a mistake joining Team Brains ... I didn't read well and didn't notice that the games will be different ... (it was 2AM or so my time when the GMC started)

what will I do if we had Time Tunnel or Roodoku as a challenge ? what ..? what ?

:(

TIME TUNNEL o_O!! I didn't think of that... Oh dear. That game doesn't make any sense :( I really hope it's not involved D:

what I got:

bd_maractite_ossword.gif

boo_hissi_exercise.gif

bvb_advancedlearning.gif x2

spc_protein_onthego.gif

boo_lenny_equations.gif

negg_genius.gif

happy me ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.