Team Brains Board

xSummer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not join Team Brain but I am confused as to how and why the prizes that people are showing they won are actually gained I have played a few games but haven't received any prizes......I am a bit dumb but I really don't understand the page with the padlocks and Random Challenges and etc...

By the way, I dressed mindgame up for the GMC but the brains sign doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

(when I apply the sign, i get the cogwheel. When I take it off, Mindgame and all teh stuff he's waring are back)

edit: OUCH! BAD spelling! LOL

Anyway, my day one prizes. (Angelo, the ones with the * are books ;) )

Random challenge:

Advanced Learning *

Brainy Blumaroos *

Kacheek Exercise *

Strong Forever Glue

Game challenge:

Square Roots-n-More *

Rubber Power Axe

Rubber Power Axe

Beefy Cheesy Hot Dog

I joined TEAM BRAINS & am super-excited about it :)

I finished all of today's challenges. I also put all of my prizes, except wearables (of course) into the shop. Mostly I'm worried about them being stolen by the Pant Devil & I know I'll lose them in my SDB. Maybe somebody will buy them even though they are probably priced somewhat high

Go Team Brains!!

Can you believe all those prizes and I didn't get a single book???

A lot of people who got books are putting them straight into their shops & the prices are deflating quickly so you should be able to snag some for a fairly low price :)

I just finished doing some Brains vs Brawn fanart (with f/meepits)! :P

I joined Team Brains, and so far I've gotten:

A Club and Rock Game

Broken Houglass

Box of Mismatched Pieces

Root For Brains Wooden Sign

Still doing the bonus ones.

^ Trolololol I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK. :D

So, it took me a long time to realize why I needed to do everything FIVE TIMES... then I realized it said four MORE. :P

And for first time newbies (like me) remember to claim your prizes by clicking every box - they won't pop up of no where! I spent some time trying to find out how to get them.

/failure

BRAWN.exe has been moved to the recycle bin

XD

That is just classic!

sign isn't working for me either. but hey it wouldn't be a nps event if there wasn't a glitch =)

So true! Hopefully they will fix it soon so Mindgame can support the team!

IT'S.

ON.

I've completed all the challenges for today...let's hope I can keep that up. Not sure how much free time I will have this week--tomorrow I will work from 7:30 AM until 8:00 PM. Then again, I did 7:30 to 9 PM today and still completed the challenges.

I got two copies of Korbat Exercise...I was rather hoping that my random prizes would all be different. Alas.

At least you got two of something useful. I got two Rubber Power Axes and two Club And Rock Games