Team Brains Board

xSummer

im starting to think i made a mistake joining Team Brains ... I didn't read well and didn't notice that the games will be different ... (it was 2AM or so my time when the GMC started)

what will I do if we had Time Tunnel or Roodoku as a challenge ? what ..? what ?

:(

No need to worry. The required score won't be very high for those games as if it were a Daily Dare type of scenario, it's the Games Master Challenge after all. ;)

what I got:

bd_maractite_ossword.gif

boo_hissi_exercise.gif

bvb_advancedlearning.gif x2

spc_protein_onthego.gif

boo_lenny_equations.gif

negg_genius.gif

happy me ^^

I didn't know that you can get Genius Neggs out of this until I saw your post Lisa, as well as free Maractite Weaponry. Thanks for sharing this. I hope I can try my luck tomorrow and see if I can score one for doing the bonus challenges.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im starting to think i made a mistake joining Team Brains ... I didn't read well and didn't notice that the games will be different ... (it was 2AM or so my time when the GMC started)

what will I do if we had Time Tunnel or Roodoku as a challenge ? what ..? what ?

:(

common we can do this. read guides and try try try

p.s idk if i can make it until tomorrow!!!! haha

What's wrong with Time Tunnel?

</says the person with a 3rd place trophy in it>

How o_O!? That game is insanely confusing! You think you've figured it out then all the things turn a completely different colour and arhghghhgh so hard!!!!! D:

Congrats on your trophy, you will forever perplex me XD

noob question: is the little slider counter for the percentage of who's on what team?

And how to we figure out team points? xD

No the percentage is who is winning. So far team Brain's is winning by having more people, more scores, ect.

& welcome to the party fulgaraverde!

How o_O!? That game is insanely confusing! You think you've figured it out then all the things turn a completely different colour and arhghghhgh so hard!!!!! D:Congrats on your trophy, you will forever perplex me XD

There are some times when i get frustrated with it but in general i can get it using a consistent pattern of guesses. It's hard to explain without pictures. But I've got it figured out so that I can get within the top 50 pretty much every time unless there's something crazy or I'm not on top of things.

Finished all of today's challenges including bonus. Here are my prizes!

Game Challenge:

boo_gmc_dualduels.gifbvs_scrollof_knowledge.gifcoffee5.gifbook_kacheekexercise.gif

Dual Duels Part Deux, Scroll of Knowledge (x2), Strong Berry Java, Kacheek Exercise

Mystery Challenge:

gar_gmc_cypresstree.gifgar_statue_hagan.gifbvs_scrollof_knowledge.gifboo_hissi_exercise.gifcoffee5.gif

Potted Cypress Tree, King Hagan Garden Statue, Scroll of Knowledge, Hissi Exercise, Strong Berry Java

They aren't great, but I'm glad just to get it over with for the second day. ^_^

bd_heavybattlehammer.gif Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer

bd_axe_02.gif Rubber Power Axe

bvs_scroll_scholar.gif Scroll of the Scholar

book_blum_brain.gif Brainy Blumaroos

bpo_elixir_intellect.gif Elixir of Intellect

boo_word_problem.gif Word Problems

boo_chalkboard_mathbook.gif Chalk Board Math Book

boo_gmc_dualduels.gif Dual Duels Part Deux

gar_gmc_cypresstree.gif Potted Cypress Tree

Lots more Junk today, sigh...

Oh well. Who else thought it was ridiculously easy? :D

Who else thought it was ridiculously easy? :D

Well, I had never played Snow Wars 2 so it took me about 10 minutes to realize how you were meant to build the fort but then yes, it was nice and easy to score 45 :) and pretty much the same story with Crisis Courier which I've only played a few times...I wonder if it will continue like this... fingers crossed :P

crisis courier really took a while to post a score to qualify.. so glad on team brain..

snow wars also took a while, not really cut out for games, but at least the scores are low enough for me to get :P

managed to get:

Workout Bench

Brilliant Blade of Brightvale

Blue Slorg Calculator

Korbat Calculus

Potted Cypress Tree

Advanced Learning

Hissi Exercise

Dual Duels Part Deux

Run

Crisis Courier is super easy for me, though I haven't played it in a while. 45 points in Snow Wars 2 barely required any skill for me. :P

Here's what I got for bonus prizes:

Challenge 1:

bvs_scrollof_knowledge.giffood_sndwch1.gifcoffee5.gifhdo_beefycheese_hotdog.gif

Challenge 2:

bd_muffin_brain.gifspf_brain_stew.gifbd_garden_spade.gifbook_korbat_calculus.gif

Snow wars hint: Build the fort fast, with a huge space around the snowman. Don't care about rotating, just click click click click it doesn't matter. As long as you have a huge space, you will get more points. Doesn't even have to be that big. I completed it all 5 times without even going into the first wave. :)

Just build huge space, then send score. :D

Ugh...why Snow Wars? The game has never worked for me. I actually just had the good fortune where the game DID work--and it froze up my computer for ten minutes. But usually, the buttons in the game don't even work.

i got snow wars easily because I figured it out like a month ago haha and crisis I was nervous cause my high score was 450 but i used my mouse and took it slow and got them all. I got these

sch_strongforeverhold_glue.gifboo_word_problem.giffur_pull_up_bar.gifboo_sinsipuzzles.gif

and

toy_battleeyrie_action.giffood_sndwch1.gifbd_dm_gun.gifbd_axe_02.gif

nothing it worth money so I shall read the books and donate rest

Wow, crisis courier took me forever, I am not good at that game at all! Can't wait for Time Tunnel or Roodoku, I can definitely do better at those!

I got:

boo_gmc_dualduels.gif

Dual Duels Part Deux

boo_run.gif

Run

toy_clubrockgame.gif

Club And Rock Game

bvb_advancedlearning.gif

Advanced Learning

sch_slorg_calculator.gif

Blue Slorg Calculator

gar_gmc_cypresstree.gif

Potted Cypress Tree

bd_axe_02.gif

Rubber Power Axe

book_kacheekexercise.gif

Kacheek Exercise

bpo_elixir_intellect.gif

Elixir of Intellect

sch_strongforeverhold_glue.gif

Strong Forever Glue

No those are minimum so you can get 80 and 724, just as long as u get that score or more. =)

Thanks Summer :) And if I had actually thought about it, I would have realized that a score of exactly 723 is impossible in Crisis Courier. (Since everything is done in increments of 5...) I had thought Snow Wars II would be a lot harder, but it turns out that I just never bothered to figure out how to play it before. My previous high score had only been 40. :* heh