Team Brains Board

xSummer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoop! :D

For any tips uhhh for Crisis courier I played just one and a half levels, and got about 800 before sending my score, it's easy, really, just remember your switches. And id you might bang into something, just ignore the item/enemy. I ignored the first two batches of mixed on the second level. :yes:

For the other one, snow wars, I didn't read the TDN guide, just figured this out:

Snow wars hint: Build the fort fast, with a huge space around the snowman. Don't care about rotating, just click click click click it doesn't matter. As long as you have a huge space, you will get more points. Doesn't even have to be that big. I completed it all 5 times without even going into the first wave.

Just build huge space, then send score. :D

YAY!

I got scared when I saw snow wars... LOL But 45 points was easy peasy :D

Prizes:

Dual Duels Part Deux *

Run *

Book of Chemical Reactions *

Scroll of the Scholar *

Asparagus Powered Ray Gun

Potted Cypress Tree

Brainy Blumaroos *

Club And Rock Game

Korbat Calculus *

Rubber Power Axe

Snow Wars II was very easy, since I've played it before, the only annoyance is that every time I sent a score, I need to refresh.

Crisis Courier took awhile for me to figure out, but after a few tries (and cheat codes), it gets much easier.

I can't wait for tomorrow's challenges!

The logic is too hard for me to figure out

Mind sharing your strategy with us, o master of the time tunnel?

Lol, I don't even know if we'll have to do time tunnel. I'll make a tut anyway, and post a link as soon as I'm done. I swear, I've gotten within seconds of a silver or gold trophy T.T some of it's luck.

Are you mad? I cannot gain 17,000 + points! I can't go past 6,000! D:

Are you referring to Neopian Battlefield Legends? I can get the required score on Medium and Hard (as well as the Daily Dare 2011 required score of 90,000). I like to surround the path with towers, catapults, and such to bombarde the enemies. It's a slow one opposed to the other challenges, but it's worth it at the end with luck, skill, and practice. ;)

Today's game challenge is time consuming, yet still quite easy.

Game Challenge:

book_kacheekexercise.gifboo_hissi_exercise.gifboo_run.gifboo_square_rootsnmore.gif

Kacheek Exercise, Hissi Exercise, Run, Square Roots-n-More

Mystery Challenge:

boo_hissi_exercise.gifbvs_scroll_scholar.gifboo_lupe_unleashed.gifbd_garden_spade.gif

Hissi Exercise, Scroll of the Scholar, Unleashed - The Great Lupe Escape, Battle Spade

Timed Challenge:

boo_strength_potion.gifboo_run.gifmpo_strength_serum.gifbd_muffin_brain.gif

History of the Strength Potion, Run, Strength Serum, Brain Muffin

Wish the bonus prizes were valuable or at least not duplicates, though. :P

Ahh...Team Brains. I was gonna choose this but, hey, Abigail is so much cooler! :P

Eh, to me Abigail is pretty lame. In-fact, I wouldn't have realized she that existed if she wasn't AAA's sister.

But if by "cool" you mean doing a good job at losing, then I suppose you've a point. xD

Excuse my rudeness, but you're in the wrong board, sistah.

The Kookith is a petpet. :) I was so excited as Kookith's are my favorite. :D It's currently in my petpet gallery, though I might put it on my Pirate Draik.

*Must resist the surge to go buy 10+ of them. :whistle: *

really with Neopian Battlefield Legends? i don't think I can get the score never mind do the bonus. That's do ridiculous!

I was having trouble with this one too, but I found a strategy! Play the medium difficulty level as merridell.

It takes a while but it's pretty easy once you get it going :)

This is my layout:

battle-for-merridell.jpg

1 - Start of with a catapult tower. This alone should be able to take out the first wave of enemies

2 - As SOON as you get enough coins (timing is key) place a rapid fire tower

This makes your basic set up. From there work on pacing the rest, upgrading as you go along. I've numbered the rest of the towers in the order I placed them. You could also switch up between rapid-fire and catapult towers a bit if you want.

This is what I placed:

3-Rapid-Fire

4-Rapid-Fire

5-Catapult

6-Catapult

7-Rapid-Fire

8-Rapid-Fire

9-Rapid-Fire

10-Rapid-Fire

Just watch out for the sapper/morguss. If your towers are upgraded, it shouldn't be a problem, but make sure to replace any that are destroyed.

I was having trouble with this one too, but I found a strategy! Play the medium difficulty level as merridell.

It takes a while but it's pretty easy once you get it going :)

I'll make a screenshot with the layout soon.

Please do! That'd be very helpful for those of us who absolutely suck at it, like me.

I only just discovered that this thing was going on and I signed up to Team Brains. Done all of the challenges so far besides the Battle Legends one, because I couldn't get it.

Here's my suggestion for winning Neopian Battlefields every time:

Play Difficult, it's the best one.

You'll notice that where the soliders head out from and go to are in line with eachother.

Think of the three center lines being A, B, and C with "B" being the line where they come from. "A" right above and "C" right below.

Put your first three wooden towers somewhere on lines A or c, not too close to eachother so they target different soliers.

Once you get enough point, put 2 more wooden towers on A or C.

Then start putting Catapult towers on A and C right next to where they come from to get the guy who attacks you immediately. (level 7 and 14 and 21) If you only build 5 wooden tower and upgrade your first catapult you'll have it in position before the thief comes in. Your first catapult must be at the entrance!

From here on, only build Catapult towers, first building up a total of 4 on lines "A" and "C" AT THE ENTRANCE.

Then spreading out more catapults along A and C as you can.

All your towers should be only on two rows leaving the middle row totally clear, so make sure you place them so they don't let the path of the soldier's change (don't let them head the long way around the boulders).

You should be able to play to about level 15 and then leave it running and end up with enough points to score. Or continue in the same manner to get a 100% score every time :)

Good luck!

EDIT:

Don't upgrade wooden towers since you'll probably be removing them to make room for catapults, and upgrade the 4 catapults at the entrance as fast as you can to the top level.

When you're done, all towers are on two lines with spaces as necessary to let the soldiers weave their way past.

P.S Don't tell team Brawn!

Neopian%20Battlefield%20Legends.JPG

Enemies are entering from the right, I'm playing as team Darigan.

The yellow lines are rows "A" and "C" from my earlier description.

The purple X with the circle started out as a wooden tower and I changed it to a Catapult - this needs to be placed as a catapult and fully upgraded by the end of level 6.

Place exactly 4 more wooden towers along the yellow lines for a total of 5.

Where the 4 catapults are is where your first 4 should be.

The red boxes need to be filled in early so the soldiers don't go the wrong way.

The pink circles should stay clear.

Fill in other red x's as you can :)

NOTE: After taking the screen shot I left it playing without adding anything else and I got 40155 points exactly as this layout.

Please do! That'd be very helpful for those of us who absolutely suck at it, like me.

I only just discovered that this thing was going on and I signed up to Team Brains. Done all of the challenges so far besides the Battle Legends one, because I couldn't get it.

I edited my post with my strategy ^^

I hope it helps.

Geoterza's strategy sounds good too. I'll have to try it to see if I can get a high score :D