Team Brains Board

xSummer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play Kookia on medium. The kookiths are a bit faster but you can get the score in the first 2 levels. ^_^ and i recommend using a mouse. i couldn't get the score with the mouse pad so i switched to the mouse and it was much easier.:D oh and one more thing, get the ghost kookiths. If you get three of them, you can play a bonus round after the main round. those give you lots of points. :D

ugh. battlefields. it took me 27 minutes just to complete 35 waves. its a pretty good game though. ^_^

I was having trouble with this one too, but I found a strategy! Play the medium difficulty level as merridell.

It takes a while but it's pretty easy once you get it going :)

This is my layout:

battle-for-merridell.jpg

1 - Start of with a catapult tower. This alone should be able to take out the first wave of enemies

2 - As SOON as you get enough coins (timing is key) place a rapid fire tower

This makes your basic set up. From there work on pacing the rest, upgrading as you go along. I've numbered the rest of the towers in the order I placed them. You could also switch up between rapid-fire and catapult towers a bit if you want.

This is what I placed:

3-Rapid-Fire

4-Rapid-Fire

5-Catapult

6-Catapult

7-Rapid-Fire

8-Rapid-Fire

9-Rapid-Fire

10-Rapid-Fire

Just watch out for the sapper/morguss. If your towers are upgraded, it shouldn't be a problem, but make sure to replace any that are destroyed.

Ok so you're totally amazing because I definitely got the score. This screenshot should be added to the guide, just saying

Play Kookia on medium. The kookiths are a bit faster but you can get the score in the first 2 levels. ^_^ and i recommend using a mouse. i couldn't get the score with the mouse pad so i switched to the mouse and it was much easier.:D oh and one more thing, get the ghost kookiths. If you get three of them, you can play a bonus round after the main round. those give you lots of points. :D

ugh. battlefields. it took me 27 minutes just to complete 35 waves. its a pretty good game though. ^_^

Wow, I didnt know easy and medium had such a big scoring difference... I got it easy, a couple times even in the first level. :D THANK YOU!

I have all the challenges and all the bonuses now. ^_^

Have Fun! Card

Unleashed - The Great Lupe Escape *

Hissi Exercise *

Square Roots-n-More *

Strong Berry Java

Winged Kookith

Strength Serum

Scroll of Knowledge

Galactic Protein Shake

Square Roots-n-More *

Mists of Shenkuu

Pull-up Bar

Brain Hot Dog

Strong Forever Glue

Hissi Exercise *

How cool is it that Hot Dog Hero is one of the games!!! I've only ever played to level 3

because some months that's enough to get the 1000np. I'm happy that level 3 was

exactly enough to send in a qualifying GMC score.

Question: I was going to play Sophie's Stew twice and then Hungry Skeith twice but

it didn't unlock the box unless I played one and then the other. Did anyone else notice

this? I had to play Sophie's Stew an extra time. But now I'm wondering if maybe I

didn't quite score high enough one time. If there's more games per box tomorrow

this could be useful information.

I thought I would have a problem with Meepit Juice Break, but I managed to at least beat it to get complete. Going for the Bonus now for that and Neopian Battlefield Legends, that is if I still can for that one.

Also, Hot Dog Hero, don't make me hungry <_<

The Kookith is a petpet. :) I was so excited as Kookith's are my favorite. :D It's currently in my petpet gallery, though I might put it on my Pirate Draik.

*Must resist the surge to go buy 10+ of them. :whistle: *

i didn't resist ;) got 7

in other news my items were mostly duplicates (several more blue slog calculators) new ones are:

Brain muffin

oversized malacite sword (which was promptly stolen by the grundo leader :sad01_anim: )

Beefy Cheesy Hot Dog

brain stew (ewww)

Hissi Exercise

Word Problems

Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer

meepit juice break was surprisingly easy to achieve the score, but one of these days i will go zen for the avatar, starting to fall behind, almost time for bed, going to leave the others for tomorrow..

Arrrrrgh. Does TNT have to pick a game every day that glitches completely on my computer to the point where it cannot be played?? First it was Snow Wars, then Neopian Battle Legends, and now Hot Dog Hero. None of the arrow keys except the up key work at all.

Arrrrrgh. Does TNT have to pick a game every day that glitches completely on my computer to the point where it cannot be played?? First it was Snow Wars, then Neopian Battle Legends, and now Hot Dog Hero. None of the arrow keys except the up key work at all.

Try another browser or another keyboard?

But yeah, today's game is going to take a while *Starts*

yaaay, finished all games for every day, not the bonus ones though, maybe later......

i LOVE the winged kookith they gave out, gotta love TNT for this ^^

I have 4 more bonus meepit juice breaks to do and then I am all set. I have done all the challenges and bonuses on the days they came out, I am hoping you get a better trophy for it.

Not for the bonuses, that's stated in the FAQ. Whether or not you do the bonuses at all will not affect your final trophy.

I finished everything AND all the bonuses on the day they came out. today was easy again. :) Got everything in about 2 hours. I'm so happy I got through yesterdays... LOL

easy? holy cow it took me close to 3 hours haha. i thought it was so difficult concentrating so closely on everything my fingers started to shake haha

Maybe I just got lucky or something... I lost a lot of time with the Sophies stew/ hungry skeith thing though, because I sent 5 scores in SS first and 5 HS after but you really had to do them in sets I guess because it wasn't working and I had to do everything again. Kinda frustrating... LOL

Maybe I just got lucky or something... I lost a lot of time with the Sophies stew/ hungry skeith thing though, because I sent 5 scores in SS first and 5 HS after but you really had to do them in sets I guess because it wasn't working and I had to do everything again. Kinda frustrating... LOL

haha i did the same. I was like really? cool story bro haha.