Team Brains Board

xSummer

haha i did the same. I was like really? cool story bro haha.

Same here, lol :P

Wow so I did it for nothing haha. Oops oh well better prizes I guess? More time not spent with family lol.

Naw, the more bonus challenges we complete, the easier we'll beat team Brawns :D

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agh, Gwyl's Great Escape. Why are some games sooo easy (like petpet plunge) and this one takes forever?

Also, ARRRGGGGGHHHHH I didn't realize for the double challenges you had to do one game then the other, so I played Snowmuncher 5 times and then petpet plunge five times, and didn't get ANY bonuses *RAGE*

That totally pisses me off >:(

Doesn't help that it's super late now and I'm so tired GGGGRRRRRRRRRR

I'm in a bad mood :K

Also, ARRRGGGGGHHHHH I didn't realize for the double challenges you had to do one game then the other, so I played Snowmuncher 5 times and then petpet plunge five times, and didn't get ANY bonuses *RAGE*

That totally pisses me off >:(

Doesn't help that it's super late now and I'm so tired GGGGRRRRRRRRRR

same goes to me!

yesterday i played sophie game 5 times first then i play skeith machine game 5 times

then i realized that only one is counted.

baaah! i am totally pissed off

I think I'll do okay with all of the challenges today, though I'm a bit concerned about Gwyl's Great Escape. I was about 270 points too low, but it was my first run through of the day. I'm going to complete the easy ones first, then I'll have more time to work on Gwyl's Great Escape.

The very highest score I've gotten on Sutek's Tomb is around 800. I'm going to have to try my very best to even get the first challenge done, not to mention the bonus. *grumble grumble* <_<

me too! what I did was when the glass is half way full. print screen and then pause. Go into paint or whatever and look at the picture and find all the possible way by painting. Then with it open, unpause ur game and do all the ones you found fast. Continue until 3rd of the way full and repeat, and then right before its out, repeat again. You can do it 3 times. I got 1100.

Oh Gwyl's Great Escape ... sigh

My previous high score was 20 but when I played the "bonus" level first it made it bearable. I eventually got all 5 scores sent in for it.

For those having trouble with Sutek's Tomb don't forget about typing "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" to give you more time. You can pause the game and type all but the final "e" so you don't waste time typing. It really helps.

Good luck to everyone.

Go Team Brains!!!

I've now completed all of the challenges, as well as all of the bonus. I actually ended up playing, and getting the score, in Gwyl's Great Escape 6 times, because I accidentally clicked restart, instead of send score.

I managed all the challenges but I'm not sure I'll be doing all the bonus', at least not today. Was hard enough getting the initial scores o_O

Gwyls kept on glitching for me which was a little irritating, had to restart three times :/

And yup, Neo is being temperamental for me too Summer!

is anyone else neopets down? its down for me =(

I was right in the middle of the completing the extra plays, but Neopets' server is acting haywire. It shouldn't be doing this when there are lots of other users trying to get their challenges complete. It had to happen at the worst time as well when TNT is out on Thanksgiving break.

Mod note: Let's stay on the topic of rooting for Team Brains, shall we? I don't want to see this turn into a "Neopets is Down" topic.

I was right in the middle of the completing the extra plays, but Neopets' server is acting haywire. It shouldn't be doing this when there are lots of other users trying to get their challenges complete. It had to happen at the worst time as well when TNT is out on Thanksgiving break.

Mod note: Let's stay on the topic of rooting for Team Brains, shall we? I don't want to see this turn into a "Neopets is Down" topic.

when i created this board i wanted it to be a rooting/talking about. thought it suited cause I was playing a game for it when it went down.

anyways

after all day of trying =)

1yjre9.png

@Summer: It feels great, doesn't it? I don't look at my progress until I've done all challenges and bonuses for the day, because I find the empty slots depressing xD

hehe well i convinced myself that I wouldn't do the bonuses. Guess I got bored haha.

I hope tomorrow's challenges don't leave me in a sticky wicket, I worked hard on getting all of the bonuses done for my account. I used to be horrible at certain games like Gwyl's Great Escape, but that helpful extra level trick really eased my trouble. I also have all of the qualifying games filled in as well, so I won't have to deal with it when the GMC event ends.

All of you who are done are lucky. I'm still stuck on Sutek's Tomb/Piper Panic and Gwyl's Great Escape confused me so much, but I've been completing all the challenges so far and I'm planning to keep it that way. :angry:

Snowmuncher: EASY! I can play that in my sleep.

Petpet Plunge: WUT? 174? I'm horrid at that game! Nuuuu!

Bumble Beams: That's a bit better, I think I can get that score.

Sutek's Tomb: Harder, but I think i can manage

Piper Panic: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................

Gwyl's Great Escape: Never played that before. Hope I can beat that score..... *sweatdrop*

The Petpet Plunge Guide says 4 shots per level, but when I play I get 4 shots PER GAME. I use 2 shots in level 1, I only have 2 left for the next level! There is no way I can get a score of 170 like THAT!