Team Brains Board

xSummer

Sounds like a glitch, you could try a different browser...?

I am excited to see what the new challenges will be. ^_^ Got all the challenges and bonuses on the day they came out up until now and I really hope to keep it that way. :P

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Lady Lyuba, what browser are you using to play Petpet Plunge? I don't receive the glitch on Google Chrome (the browser I use).

Also, I'm horrible at Lost in Space Fungus, that's one of my weaker games. I'm referring to TDN's guide to that game since I'm not at all skilled at it.

I have all the chalenges except for the double one. Can't get escape to Kreludor for the life of me :( any tips?

edit: I guess I just got really lucky, and I got it! :D Tips still welcome though, I want to do the bonuses too ^^

Keep your eyes peeled out for the Green Gems in Escape to Kreludor, Sloth's brethren won't be able to beat on you often if you're cloaked. I really found that last challenge ridiculous in my opinion, but I nailed it pretty easily (and the bonuses as well).

Moon Rock Rampage is the easy second part of of the two-part challenge for today. Simply turn an enemy into a block when it lands on the blue X above the player character displayed in the picture displayed below:

mrr6.jpg

Kick the block when you see several enemies walk above that blue X, and you should get a good number of points by doing so. For instance:

First enemy knocked out would be 1 point,

Second one knocked out in line would be 5 points,

Third bad guy destroyed in the path would be 10 points.

You should of past the required 168 points by doing this technique in repertoire, good luck!

yay, i finally got the challenges of today, space fungus was an easy one, because of the guide, but i found escape to kreludor a very hard one...

was very lucky at spacerocked, had more than 7000 points, thnx for the free 1000 np, it's gonna be a new daily game for me ^^

GO TEAM BRAINS!!!

I've been 100% since day one with the bonuses and all. But I just heard that finishing the list of qualifying games (the entire list) gets you a better prize at the end. Is that true? I don't want to spend half a day trying to play dar-blat for nothing.

I've been 100% since day one with the bonuses and all. But I just heard that finishing the list of qualifying games (the entire list) gets you a better prize at the end. Is that true? I don't want to spend half a day trying to play dar-blat for nothing.

Not unless the last challenge is something like "play all qualifying games" or something. But that's highly unlikely. I think last year the challenge was to play 75 of the qualifying games.

That being said, I completed all the games, just in case that's what the last challenge is. I did it over the weekend when I had time, because tomorrow I know I won't :P

I've now completed all the challenges and bonuses. Escape to Kreludor gave me the hardest time, but once I figured out a good way to play it, it was fairly easy. :D

Sometime today, when I'm up to the frustration, I'll be giving Dar-Blat another try, so I can complete all of the qualifying games.

Finally, finally, finally got Escape to Kreludor. I had to take a break because it was getting so frustrating. Thankfully Moon Rock Rampage was a bit easier. I haven't completed all the bonuses for the past today and yesterday because work took over but at least all the main challenges are done for now. Will slowly work on the bonuses but I'm not optimistic about Escape to Kreludor.

I've now completed all the challenges and bonuses. Escape to Kreludor gave me the hardest time, but once I figured out a good way to play it, it was fairly easy. :D

Sometime today, when I'm up to the frustration, I'll be giving Dar-Blat another try, so I can complete all of the qualifying games.

me too. 100% again. so glad i didn't give up yesterday.

Need help with Dar-Blat? Post Here

Finally! I actually got a score on Dar-Blat. I wasn't paying attention because it was getting tedious and I wasn't even seeing him, then I heard a splat noise. :laughingsmiley:

I now have all of the games showing as completed. :D

Keep your eyes peeled out for the Green Gems in Escape to Kreludor, Sloth's brethren won't be able to beat on you often if you're cloaked. I really found that last challenge ridiculous in my opinion, but I nailed it pretty easily (and the bonuses as well).

Moon Rock Rampage is the easy second part of of the two-part challenge for today. Simply turn an enemy into a block when it lands on the blue X above the player character displayed in the picture displayed below:

mrr6.jpg

Kick the block when you see several enemies walk above that blue X, and you should get a good number of points by doing so. For instance:

First enemy knocked out would be 1 point,

Second one knocked out in line would be 5 points,

Third bad guy destroyed in the path would be 10 points.

You should of past the required 168 points by doing this technique in repertoire, good luck!

I guess the part of my brain that I needed for that was already asleep when I tried that last night... :P Got all the bonuses pretty easy now. Thank you! ^_^

I've unfortunately given up on the Sutek's Tomb challenge... Do the Zen versions count for points or do they have to be the easy or hard modes?

zen u prob would never get. here's a tip that worked for me. start a new game until u got choice at the bottoms, do those and do as much as u can. when the timer gets to half full, print screen and then pause. open in paint and highlight all the possible moves. keep window up and then do those choices fast. keep going and then do again at 1/4 full, and then once more before u are totally empty. only way i got the score is by doing this

I think I'm giving up due to Gwl's Gem Escape game thing . . . just way too hard to control for me

That & Hotdog Hero is glitching like crazy so the hotdog keeps running off the line I make for him :(

i am wondering... there are 4 out of 5 chalenges that say you need to send scores in. one even says "I knew I should have started earlier". I sent scores on all the games except darblat but none of my chalenges is finished. so does this mean they need to be sent today or would this be a glitch? this stinks :(

Um, do we have to send scores for 60 qualifying games all over again? Because I've completed over 60 of those games on the first day, so did I just waste my time for nothing or what? <_<

Edit: Ninja'd!