1P challenger help

Khalon

Hiya, I'm needing to get 2,000 battles so does anyone have recommendations for a challenger I can beat 2,000 times with attacks that can be easily blocked so I can continue to suffer very little damage even when the challengers HP starts to rise and the battle takes longer to complete?

Also if you can list the weapons/defenses I should use that would be great.

Inflatable Balthazar!

Completely serious, but it depends on why you want to beat up someone 2,000 times so bad. Anything will kill this guy, he doesn't harm you.

Pant Devil, Chia clown, Kasuki Lu, Harry the Mutant Moehog?

Psh well that was stupid of me. You're a battler. Okay other people will come and help you or whatever. But you know, if you defeat that Inflatable Balthazar enough times, you get a trophy! :D

oh yeah, forgot to mention that xD I can't use inflatable balthazar because its for a certain guild I'm trying to join but some of the other challengers you listed I have been battling and also flaming meerca. I'm just hoping they don't get too difficult to beat before I have a chance to get to 2,000 battles and wanted to see if others had any opinions on this.

it would be helpful to know what sort of BD weapons you have already, and what sort of budget you are up to spending on upgrading it :)

other challengers with low starting difficulty include:

Mr. Chuckles

Eyrieki

Lady Frostbite

Kasuki Lu

Chia Clown

Pant Devil

The Esophagor

Mummy

Harry the Mutant Moehog

Flaming Meerca

a list of 1P challengers and how to find them is here :) hope that helps!

it would be helpful to know what sort of BD weapons you have already, and what sort of budget you are up to spending on upgrading it :)

yes that would help wouldnt it xD

This is my set:

battleset.png

I guess my budget would be 2 mil atm and right now I'm planning on adding a honey potion next. I want to have a set that will always be able to block most (if not all) icons of some of these easy challengers (or it can be one in particular) and still be dealing some damage as well.

bear in mind i'm not a really committed battler, i prefer to concentrate on my gallery

i had a look over your set and possible upgrades, generally most upgrades would be currently out of your budget, you set is aimed more to the defensive rather than the offensive that i prefer. dual effect weapons go up rapidly in price after what you've got, so i would suggest using ups for training instead to reach 2k battles.

remember that in 1P the icon type doesn't matter as much, if you chose to target icon type, i would look at the exact equipment the challenger is carrying and plan for it. also sometimes it can be handy to have a sticky hand for some of those battles

yeah, I was hoping to get the 2k battles without having to train much more than I already have but it looks like I'm gonna have to wait on getting 2k battles for later because its starting to get dangerous now to fight flaming meerca because of the increased stat boost its getting from all the wins I did on it. So what little damage it manages to push past my defenses is actually starting to pack a punch now. Will just have to concentrate on training now then. Thank you.

On your set i would up grade EoE to H-pot an scuzzys comb to Y-blaster. As for challengers ive beat chia clown like 80 times with an 125 HSD pet and a 2 to 4 mil set, still need to max though. It depends on strategy though, but i would go for: Chia Clown, Boochi, Mr chuckles, Pant devil, Eryieki, Ghost Lupe, Harry the Mutant Moehog, Kasuki Lu, Zafara Rogue, Lady Frostbite, Flaming meerca, Cave Chia and Highland Chia. Using the right strategy on higher wins for these challengers and you should be able to get 2,000+ wins.

yeah it's definitely hard. challengers max out pretty fast. :/

out of the thirteen listed above, you'll have to defeat each one about ~150-160 times to reach 2k. you might have to train a little more to make it, especially when they become really buffed at 100+ wins.