What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

In my experience, I have tried getting the evil fuzzle -BOO! avatar so many times! It just wont seem to work grr :grrr: Another one I have had problems with is the Mutant graveyard of doom, no matter how many times I refresh that page i just can't get it...*cries*

Drackonack - Hungry is seriously giving me some agro at the moment ¬_¬ I'll refresh constantly for about half an hour every day, sometimes more, and I've been doing so for two weeks. GAHHHHH!! JUST GIMME IT!! XD

I had some trouble with Drackonack too, what I found is that if you have Premium Neopets you can't get it, you have to press those little red and green arrows and then try. If that not your problem, it helps to have cheese drackonack cheese in that order and try not to have anything else in your inventory if possible. :yes:

All the flash game avatars, as well as all the avatars from wheels. Especially the Brightvale avatar, which is the avatar I want the most...

Whenever I spin the Wheel of Knowledge, I'm almost always one or two spots away from the pointed star. :grrr:

There are a lot of game avatars that I have a problem getting. Like Destructo, Meepit, etc. Random avatars as well, like the Jester and Forgotten Shore, and Discarded plushie. I WANT THEM ALL!!

I'm also having issues earning collat and finding lenders for SuaP and BGC. #Normal

Other than the annoying, random daily avatars (Deserted Tomb, Snowager, Wheel of Knowledge), I can't seem to get the Faerie Bubbles. I've tried so many times for it. And the Kelp avatar. I couple months ago, I wasted a huge amount on that, without even getting leftovers once.

In my experience, I have tried getting the evil fuzzle -BOO! avatar so many times! It just wont seem to work grr :grrr: Another one I have had problems with is the Mutant graveyard of doom, no matter how many times I refresh that page i just can't get it...*cries*

refresh the pop up window for evil fuzzle n for the other keep refreshing

i was sutek tomb

I can't seem to get the Lost Tomb Avatar. No matter how many times I get chased by that ghost or no matter how many times my pet gets attacked by booby traps I still don't receive the event and I've been trying for little over a year. :grrr:

The one annoying avatar I can't seem to get is the snowager one. Everyday since god knows when I've been going and seeing the snowager at least two times out of the available three times a day and still have not gotten it <_<

The avatars that I am still trying to get are: Snowager, Lever of Doom, Wheel of Knowledge, Destruct-o-Match, Turmaculus, and Faerie Bubbles. :whistle:

And there is no way I'll be able to get the really expensive ones any time soon. Probably have to wait another five years til I can get the right amount of neopoint collateral. :grrr:

One word says it all: Snowager

I've been poking him daily, and I keep on getting blasted a lot, and still no avatar. Depressing, isn't it. :sad01_anim:

One word says it all: Snowager

I've been poking him daily, and I keep on getting blasted a lot, and still no avatar. Depressing, isn't it. :sad01_anim:

haha you too huh :P That snake is very greedy indeed. He keeps all the treasure for himself and hurts us too (///_ಥ)

After finally getting the Faerie Bubbles avatar a few weeks ago, now I really want the Snowmuncher avatar. I keep getting a score of around 4500 all the time but can't seem to get close to the 5,000 points required for the avatar. I also want the Wheel of Knowledge avatar. I spin the wheel everyday and no such luck.

The Ice Cream Machine avatar ... I WANT IT SO BADLY! But alas, the required score was too high.

All the flash game avatars, as well as all the avatars from wheels. Especially the Brightvale avatar, which is the avatar I want the most...

Whenever I spin the Wheel of Knowledge, I'm almost always one or two spots away from the pointed star. :grrr:

I feel you, the Wheel of Knowledge always refuses to give me the avatar, it's been so long!

I've tried to get the Drackonack avatar for a month or so. I was refreshing EVERY DAY for an hour or so. And then i just changed the position of all the cheeses in my inventory and got the avatar. O.o

And the avatar that I DESPERATLY want is the Extreme Potato Counter avatar. I've been trying to get it since I joined NP with this account (I have it on my old main but stopped playing on it). I'm trying to get it every day but with no luck...

Snowager! I've been trying twice a day for a long, long time. I always get blasted with no avatar. Hopefully I'll be able to get it with the revamped Snowager.

I have a huge list of these. I have no luck with random avvies, I've been trying some for years.

- Mutant graveyard of doom (So much refreshing. So much.)

- Wheel of Excitement (I've spun this at least twice everyday for a year now. Irregularly before that as well. Nothing. I land on ? 90% of the time.)

- Deserted Tomb (Everyday. For a year. Nothing.)

- Snowager (Visited twice a day for a year. Nothing.)

- Titanic Squid (Literally have tried to get this one with 4 different pets. Always end up at a ridiculous high level.... still no avvie)

.... the list continues. <_<

I can't seem to get any of the spinning wheel avatars :(

If you ever spin the wheel of misfortune a lot then check your board preferences to see if you got its avatar. Because there's no event for it telling you that you got it you might have received it without knowing as was the case with me heh.