What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

Snowageeeeeeer. I have been trying twice a day for ever. Before that it was Typing Terror. Then I had one really amazing game where I got like ten broken Grundobots and I got a bronze trophy! And then never played again.

• 1 month later...

jester.gifCourt Jester, I've been trying for months besides the other randoms such as turmaculus.gif + snowager.gif + aishascalawag.gif

The one annoying avatar I can't seem to get is the snowager one. Everyday since god knows when I've been going and seeing the snowager at least two times out of the available three times a day and still have not gotten it <_<

I thought I was the only one! Definitely annoying when they are truly random. Sometimes I panic thinking about how there's a chance that I will NEVER get some of the random avvies.

• 1 month later...

Faerie bubbles made me want to scream for the longest time, but then I finally got it. (yay!) I'll never play that flash game again... For anyone who is having trouble with that one, I used this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~Faerieful It was super helpful for me especially on levels 14 and 15.

Now that I have defeated faerie bubbles, I am struggling with petpet rescue. Those dumb boulders/ spikes...

I've always been struggling with faerie bubbles. I can't beat my score of 1775 D: It's always been my dream avatar since I was a child

but currently....Kelp :( lol

I've always been struggling with faerie bubbles. I can't beat my score of 1775 D: It's always been my dream avatar since I was a child

but currently....Kelp :( lol

Oh I know! Every time I think I'm getting close enough with Faerie Bubbles I fall apart on the next level. Are your pets "very bloated" when you try for Kelp or just "bloated"?

Oh I know! Every time I think I'm getting close enough with Faerie Bubbles I fall apart on the next level. Are your pets "very bloated" when you try for Kelp or just "bloated"?

haha that game is so frustrating XD

The past two times I've tried my pets have just been "bloated" I'm about to try again because I hear it's best to try around 12:30 NTS? and I'm going to try with a very bloated lenny...if I can manage to get her "very bloated" lol

The Wheel of Knowledge. Everytime I'm thinking "this is it, today is the day!" But it's not the day. IT'S NEVER THE DAY. Just gotta keep on keepin' on and spinning I guess. :sad02:

Wheel of Excitement. That wheel must be rigged because I always land on that stupid question mark. >.>

The Lever Of Doom avatar.. I've wasted so much money on it

I got the Lever of Doom avatar last week after months of pulling it and a minimum of 50K (no doubt closer to around 100K) down the drain. I almost wish I'd given up at 2K, but I guess it was good mental preparation for the financial ruining of attempting the Wheel of Extravagance avatar. :sad02:

I'm personally having a lot of difficulty getting myself to the Faerie Bubbles avatar. It's so beautiful, and any time I see someone post with it, I just want it all the more!

Alas, for all the thousands of times I've tried for it, using guides as well, it's just always out of reach... :(

I'm personally having a lot of difficulty getting myself to the Faerie Bubbles avatar. It's so beautiful, and any time I see someone post with it, I just want it all the more!

Alas, for all the thousands of times I've tried for it, using guides as well, it's just always out of reach... :(

Me too! I've been playing for a week straight. And my highest score was NINE POINTS away! :sick01:

Me too! I've been playing for a week straight. And my highest score was NINE POINTS away! :sick01:

9 points away!?

I would have flipped a glass table and had to be done for the day!

You're far closer to getting it than I am. Here, I'll be your Faerie Bubbles Cheerleader!

You can do it, yes you can! If you can't do it, I sure can't! :rolleyes_anim:

9 points away!?

I would have flipped a glass table and had to be done for the day!

You're far closer to getting it than I am. Here, I'll be your Faerie Bubbles Cheerleader!

You can do it, yes you can! If you can't do it, I sure can't! :rolleyes_anim:

Haha I will cheer for you too! I don't get that close very often. And 1991 was me beating the game, I was LIVID!! Just keep trying!

Haha I will cheer for you too! I don't get that close very often. And 1991 was me beating the game, I was LIVID!! Just keep trying!

I'm just going to have to. I really want this avatar! That and the Dubloon Disaster one. I've been as close as 15 points away...

I've never seriously tried for that avatar since... :/

All the game avies. I stink at all the games...I play almost everyday so i can improve...but work seems to get into the way.

One of these days...

Agreed on the Wheel of Excitement. I've also tried the Wheel of Extravagance a couple times and spun really bad things, so I basically wasted 200,000 points. Now I'm too scared to try it again!

Pretty much all avatars that takes luck and skill (i.e. flash game avatars) to get >.>

I came pretty close to getting Ice Cream Machine and Freaky Factory, and was actively trying to get them that they became a part of my daily income. After several years of long hiatus, however, my clicking skills has gone rusty and nowadays I can't even score enough to get 1000 nps. :thumbsdown:

Oh and wheel of extravagance. Its not that I can't seem to get it. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of wasting, like, 100k a day on something that's not profitable at all. I mean, how much money would I need to make a day to warrant that kind of expense? Okay I know you can actually get more than 100k a day from a combination of habi, flash games, RSing and stuff, but I'd rather save those points for a dream pet, thankyouverymuch.