What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

On 4/29/2017 at 3:18 PM, hriven said:

Evil Fuzzle - BOO!, that thing, I have played like a hundred time with my pets and nothng 

Hahaha, I spent sooooo much time repeatedly playing with it with my pets every single day.   Then I stopped for a few days, then tried again and got it on the first try.  

1 hour ago, ssarah said:

Hahaha, I spent sooooo much time repeatedly playing with it with my pets every single day.   Then I stopped for a few days, then tried again and got it on the first try.  

I hope that something similar happened to me, but the first week daily I made it several times, when I started collecting thing for the rat pack I leave it in my security box for like  2 weeks and restarted now playing with it, and nothing

15 hours ago, hriven said:

I hope that something similar happened to me, but the first week daily I made it several times, when I started collecting thing for the rat pack I leave it in my security box for like  2 weeks and restarted now playing with it, and nothing

You'll get it eventually!! Don't give up!!

On 2/18/2017 at 10:00 PM, PaintBrushedDreams said:

The rubbish one and basically any games, I am so bad at games >.<

Edit: and the Neomail one, so if anyone wants to be penpals let me know!

Same... I have a very hard time at games ;-; Frustrates me cause during Daily Dare people are like "Oh I just picked up this game and already beat AAA's score!" Q_Q

I wouldn't mind a penpal, I may not respond quickly but I will respond ^^ (I need that avatar as well)

As far as a my difficulties, it is by far saving money... So I have yet to be able to get the Lab maps. >.< I always end up seeing something shiny and buying it before I reach my goal ;-;

On 4/30/2017 at 4:32 PM, hriven said:

Same here, it's probably best not to spam any of those kinda things and try to get in one go. Try once everyday or a bit every few days. You will definitely get it 

On 2/19/2017 at 7:00 AM, PaintBrushedDreams said:

The rubbish one and basically any games, I am so bad at games >.<

Edit: and the Neomail one, so if anyone wants to be penpals let me know!

Same!  I'm super bad at games xP  I can just never seem to get a quite high enough score. :dance:

Also, I wouldn't mind being penpals :D

On 4/7/2017 at 0:56 PM, jellysundae said:

I'm currently in this boat! Seems right now I have a long-term resident in my inventory. xD

I'm not actively refreshing - my patience for doing that can be measured in nanoseconds - but I am putting stuff away individually rather than using quick stock. Also I took 163 faeries out of my SDB that I'd been too lazy to use at the time, and had a heavy blessing sesh with my BD pet.

Yep, my drackonack's gonna be in my inventory a while yet! Think I can charge him rent? :ph34r:

I had a Drackonack and Cheese in my inventory for the longest time, then found out that the best combo to get the avatar is Cheese - Drackonack - Vegan Cheese - Drackonack - Cheese.  I tried that and got it withing two minutes of active refreshing.  If you can afford it, that's the best way to go :D

56 minutes ago, ShadowyIce said:

Same!  I'm super bad at games xP  I can just never seem to get a quite high enough score. :dance:

I had a Drackonack and Cheese in my inventory for the longest time, then found out that the best combo to get the avatar is Cheese - Drackonack - Vegan Cheese - Drackonack - Cheese.  I tried that and got it withing two minutes of active refreshing.  If you can afford it, that's the best way to go :D

I had him in my inventory in the vegan cheese - Drackonack - Cheese combo. I've seen other people suggest trying with two though,  I might do that at some point. :D

But since the pant devil stole my drackonack I've kind of lost heart about this one for a while, lol. :blush:

14 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I had him in my inventory in the vegan cheese - Drackonack - Cheese combo. I've seen other people suggest trying with two though,  I might do that at some point. :D

But since the pant devil stole my drackonack I've kind of lost heart about this one for a while, lol. :blush:

I can lend you my two, if you'd like :smile:

1 minute ago, ShadowyIce said:

I can lend you my two, if you'd like :smile:

Oh! I'd like that very much! :D Thank you, how kind of you! :D

:D I'm all excited now!

Let's see if this method will smile on me!

Time for some cheese arranging!

EDIT!!!

OMG @ShadowyIce

k85Ntul.png

:D :D :D :D :D

Thank you SO MUCH for the lend!!!

Oh, your inventory's full so I can't send them back.

On 5/8/2017 at 2:36 PM, jellysundae said:

:D I'm all excited now!

Let's see if this method will smile on me!

Time for some cheese arranging!

EDIT!!!

OMG @ShadowyIce

k85Ntul.png

:D :D :D :D :D

Thank you SO MUCH for the lend!!!

Oh, your inventory's full so I can't send them back.

No problem at all! :D I'm happy you got it (and sorry about the inventory :P)! 

22 minutes ago, ShadowyIce said:

No problem at all! :D I'm happy you got it (and sorry about the inventory :P)! 

No where near as happy as I am! :lmaosmiley:

No worries! I tucked them up for the night in my SDB then sent them back in the morning, hope they enjoyed their day out! :D Even if only one of them got to eat anything, lol!  :laugh:

On 26-4-2017 at 0:59 AM, BlushedRose said:

I have problems with a lot of the random avatars. With the game ones, I can get them eventually after trying really hard to improve at the game, but randoms hate me. Except for the coconut shy. I've knocked that over 3 times this month so I can't complain too much!

HOW? I've been playing that game almost every day for like 6 months now, and nothing. I haven't managed to knock even one coconut down. :who-let-rip:

On 2017-5-11 at 9:44 PM, Nielo said:

HOW? I've been playing that game almost every day for like 6 months now, and nothing. I haven't managed to knock even one coconut down. :who-let-rip:

It is a matter of luck :S 
I got mine with just a couple of days trying. 
I share your suffering though for I am trying other avatars as well that are making me crazy xD

On 1/6/2012 at 9:25 AM, bulletprooftofu said:

Um... Am I the only one trying for the Wheel of Extravaganza? Not only is this avatar INFURIATING to get, but also ridiculously expensive :(

I'm "trying" in the sense that I fully intend to get it, but that's still a solid chunk of change to drop each time. :sad02:

4 hours ago, Yuiina said:

It is a matter of luck :S 
I got mine with just a couple of days trying. 
I share your suffering though for I am trying other avatars as well that are making me crazy xD

Yeah, I figured it was luck. Needing luck to get an avatar is the worst. XD
I'm just going to have to keep trying, I guess. (And then try some more, considering I really want all those evil coconuts to put in my stamp album. XD)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 11:05 AM, sophie24 said:

Same... I have a very hard time at games ;-; Frustrates me cause during Daily Dare people are like "Oh I just picked up this game and already beat AAA's score!" Q_Q

I wouldn't mind a penpal, I may not respond quickly but I will respond ^^ (I need that avatar as well)

As far as a my difficulties, it is by far saving money... So I have yet to be able to get the Lab maps. >.< I always end up seeing something shiny and buying it before I reach my goal ;-;

I have not been on here in so long, I am sorry that I missed this! I will add you to my NeoFriends and send you some messages.

On 5/8/2017 at 6:05 AM, ShadowyIce said:

Sorry! I have not been on here in so long, I am sorry that I missed this! I will add you to my NeoFriends and send you some messages.

~~ Sorry for the double post, not sure how to quote two in one!

On 5/30/2017 at 9:23 PM, PaintBrushedDreams said:

Sorry! I have not been on here in so long, I am sorry that I missed this! I will add you to my NeoFriends and send you some messages.

~~ Sorry for the double post, not sure how to quote two in one!

No problem!  Oh, and quoting multiple things in one post is done the same way as quoting just one person.  Just click the quote button under each of their posts and then type whatever you want to say to them.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo!  Only anout two weeks of having the Lab Rays and I already have both of the avatars :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Every single game avatar ... but I've accepted that it might take years of practice before I improve to avatar level, if at all. Yep, I'm that bad at games >.<

For some reason the haiku avatar refuses to cooperate with me - I refreshed on the page for 5-10 minutes every day for the past three days and still nothing.

• 1 year later...

Am I doing this right? I am too cheap to spend on vegan cheese. lol

Items
Total Items: 6 (The maximum you should hold is 50.)
Everyone loves ham and cheese right?
Ham and Cheese Omelette
(special)
A delicious chunk of cheese makes a great savoury snack for your pet.
Cheese
What a friendly little guy, I wonder what he is doing in Meridell?
Drackonack
(uncommon)
Cheese
Cheese
Ham and Cheese Omelette
(special)

EDIT:

*30 minutes later* YAY!

Something Has Happened!
drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Items
Total Items: 6 (The maximum you should hold is 50.)
Ham and Cheese Omelette
(special)
Cheese
What a friendly little guy, I wonder what he is doing in Meridell?
Drackonack
(uncommon)
petpet_stolen.gif
Drackonack eats Cheese!
Cheese
Ham and Cheese Omelette
(special)