What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am missing a lot of the random avatars, but these four are the thorns in my side:

brightvale.gifaishascalawag.gifsymol.gifgeraptiku_tomb.gif

I have been trying for these ones religiously (save for a couple of hiatuses) for 8-9 YEARS.

(Symol Hole is especially annoying, as not only have I not received the avatar, but I've also never won a thing. Ever.)

I'm also missing a bunch of other random avatars (TDMBGPOP, Forgotten Shore, Wise Old King, Snowager, Edna, etc.), but these have either not been around long enough to become a pain, or I haven't been seriously trying for them regularly.

Deserted tomb, the one that needs a FFQ, Wheel of excitement, Wheel of knowledge, a few game avatars but I should practice those more I guess. just been proving to myself that I can beat my own highscores in the most terrible games. So why not at these games?

Most of the ones I just don't seem to get are luck based/random event based avatars.

Lol I actually got this one without even realizing it...

The one that drives me crazy is the grundo plushie one D:

Lucky!

I still don't have the Grundo Plushie one either, along with the Apple Bobbing, Level of Doom, and some other random daily ones, but I haven't tried nearly as long for them as I have been for the Snowager avatar, so I'm not considering them ones I 'just can't seem to get'...yet!

I cant get the space faerie one because I need to have a code from an item purchased in another country which will allow me to battle the opponent needed for the avatar

it seems a bit unfair but I suppose they have their reasons ... sigh

I would really love to get this avatar too its really cute

As above - I'd love the space faerie av.

Also Maths Nightmare, but I'm flat out of luck there because I'm awful at maths! And every single random avatar I don't have /sob.

I've decided this very morning to start working my way through them all alphabetically, so todays challenge is to beat Meepit Juice Break - which I think is going to be impossible because I have a really low boredom threshold, and I think the only way I will get it is to play on zen mode where you get 1 point per meepit regardless of how well you connect your tubes. Getting the Eliv Evil Thade avatar nearly killed me, I had the tv on, a cup of tea, cake, and comfy clothes, and I still managed to mess up twice right before the score I needed :( Got there in the end though!

I cant get the space faerie one because I need to have a code from an item purchased in another country which will allow me to battle the opponent needed for the avatar

it seems a bit unfair but I suppose they have their reasons ... sigh

I would really love to get this avatar too its really cute

As above - I'd love the space faerie av.

Also Maths Nightmare, but I'm flat out of luck there because I'm awful at maths! And every single random avatar I don't have /sob.

I've decided this very morning to start working my way through them all alphabetically, so todays challenge is to beat Meepit Juice Break - which I think is going to be impossible because I have a really low boredom threshold, and I think the only way I will get it is to play on zen mode where you get 1 point per meepit regardless of how well you connect your tubes. Getting the Eliv Evil Thade avatar nearly killed me, I had the tv on, a cup of tea, cake, and comfy clothes, and I still managed to mess up twice right before the score I needed :( Got there in the end though!

For the Space Faerie avatar, just ask on the neoboards for someone to give you a code. It's completely allowed, and there are often people who set up boards to give away extra ones. That said, people are generally more likely to give one to you if you have a pet strong enough to beat her already. Also, make sure to give the item back to the person who gave you the code- you shouldn't profit off their generosity, right? :3

If you don't have a battle pet of your own, TDN does have one that's available for lending, so you can always apply for that one. :)

For the Space Faerie avatar, just ask on the neoboards for someone to give you a code. It's completely allowed, and there are often people who set up boards to give away extra ones. That said, people are generally more likely to give one to you if you have a pet strong enough to beat her already. Also, make sure to give the item back to the person who gave you the code- you shouldn't profit off their generosity, right? :3

If you don't have a battle pet of your own, TDN does have one that's available for lending, so you can always apply for that one. :)

WOW that would be amazing if someone would give me a code !!!! I already have a pet that could take the faerie on so it would be brilliant, is there anywhere here that I could ask do you think? I figure that here people can seethat Im a reasonable person with the amount of posts and being able to read your old posts... would certainly not keep their item in fact I would probably want to reward them with a nice thankyou if that is allowed

WOW that would be amazing if someone would give me a code !!!! I already have a pet that could take the faerie on so it would be brilliant, is there anywhere here that I could ask do you think? I figure that here people can seethat Im a reasonable person with the amount of posts and being able to read your old posts... would certainly not keep their item in fact I would probably want to reward them with a nice thankyou if that is allowed

You should be able to ask on the BD board, but obviously there is no guarantee that any one will have one. I got one just by asking on the Avatar message board on Neopets. Keep in mind that there are some jerks there though- I had two different people post fake codes on my topic.But eventually, some one will come through, I'm sure!

Both of you two are premium, so you have a pretty good chance at getting a code on the Premium Charter board. :)

• 1 month later...

Of course the Drackonack is the most hardest for me. Rorru is always hard to get (the haiku avatar). In Advert Attack, I'm only 50 points away -_- (For Fyora's sake please download Ad Blocker already). Pretty much every gaming avatar is hard for me (except snowmuncher)

space faerie - I keep messaging boards now and then to beg people to give me a code but no luck so far and I cant get it as I live in uk

coconut shy - grrr been throwing those balls forever and it never falls EVER

Island Mystic - some of the things he says are funny but its going on a very long time now ... :tired:

space faerie - I keep messaging boards now and then to beg people to give me a code but no luck so far and I cant get it as I live in uk

coconut shy - grrr been throwing those balls forever and it never falls EVER

Island Mystic - some of the things he says are funny but its going on a very long time now ... :tired:

I don't know if this applies for you, re: the Space Faerie, but usually people won't give you a code if you don't have a pet that can beat her already. If you do have a strong battle pet already, you just need to be persistant- I had a really strong pet, and I was making/bumping up my boards daily for at least a week and a half. Eventually I got one. :3

You could also look at buying a code/plushie with a code online. You can find them through ebay. :)

Currently, I am struggling with the Drackonack - Hungry avatar. I've been refreshing so much and at different times of the day, for different periods of time over the last few days that I worry my poor dinosaur of a computer will refuse to submit to my abuse any longer :S I just want the silly thing! Please? Pretty please? *cries*

Edit: I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! :D It's only taken me like two weeks, but I GOT IT!!! :thumbsup: :happydance: :dance: