What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

Lever of Doom. Snowager. Discarded Plushie. Imposter Apple. Random ones. <_<

I was just coming back to edit my reply to include a complaint about the frustration of the random ones :P I can't stand them; It's all in the hands of the computer, and I've never been very "lucky" :( I tend to choose games and stuff that require skill before I choose something that has a large aspect of chance in it. I want the avvies though!!! Gahhhhhhhh[and it goes on...]

Grarrl Warrior - How are you to Equip your Grarrl with a Bony Grarrl Club, when you can't get one??

You borrow one from another user, the same as other expensive and rare items.

There are kind users out there, that will happily send over a BGC for you to get the avatar. They'll usually ask for some collateral, which is only fair. To be honest though, avatars like that are alltogether easy in comparison to the Lucky Streak avatar or other near impossible game ones. XD

The Wheel of Knowledge avatar. I've gotten so many free spins and then won a free spin off the free spin (sometimes three or four times) only to end up on the fairy or question mark. Ugh.

Outside of a bunch of the -chance- avvies, I can't seem to get any of the game ones *sighs* I get so close in some of them, too. It's frustrating, not just because I can't get them, but also because it's such a reminder of how poorly I do in these games, lol.

The dailies. ALL OF THEM. I do dailies every day (except weekends usually) and haven't gotten any but the coconut shy one. I like this one of course... but my sister creates an account last month and gets two in the same week - Moody Skarrl and Beware the Neggbreaker! :sad01_anim:

Grahh!! *pulls her hair out* I just spent an hour playing Dice-A-Roo and nothing. I also just played Kass Basher for what feels like forever and nothing. I can't get it to the level with the bat instead of the stick even. *whacks her head off her keyboard*--> drhdgkgdjogh ungh

The dailies. ALL OF THEM. I do dailies every day (except weekends usually) and haven't gotten any but the coconut shy one. I like this one of course... but my sister creates an account last month and gets two in the same week - Moody Skarrl and Beware the Neggbreaker! :sad01_anim:

I can't seem to get the Wheel of Excitement one and I'm even choose the Boon from the Obelisk war that allows for an extra spin every time :\ Still nadda - I feel your pain *hands you a consoling cookie* :\ (My sister is also far more lucky than I :( )

Meepit Juice Break.
ARGOSEPIfjeiopgjweiogjg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Meepit Juice Break.

ARGOSEPIfjeiopgjweiogjg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you have a full day to spend on it, you can get the avatar on zen mode. That's the only way I was able to get it, and it took me about 13 hours. My bum was pretty sore at the end, but... I guess you do what you have to, eh? :P

• 4 weeks later...

Probably a lot of them. I am not a patient person so some of them I missed because I just joined Neopets.

Luck avatars. I get the most excited about those because they NEVER happen. I can't get the stupid Kacheek Seek, Deserted Tomb, Snowager, or Lever of DOOM avvies. It's so frustrating!!

I'm also really bad at games but if I just had the patience to get good at a game I could probably get some more.

Volcano Run, ugh. Although in the week or so I've been working on it, I've managed to go from having trouble getting 200-300 points to being able to get 700-800 without a problem. Now it's just working my way around those triple fireballs in tight spaces with ease.

You know the triple fireballs only come when u've collected 450+ points of gems, so if you focus on distance with your first few lifes, and then the gems with your last life, you might do better.

As for me... I been trying to get my drackonack to eat cheese for weeeeeks, been refreshing non stop whenever i watch tv not even looking at my screen anymore and this thing still hasnt eaten it. I'm pretty sure I've been spending 3 hours a day for the past few weeks refreshing my inventory every two seconds or so on average. You'd think after so long it would get hungry and WANT to eat something desperately....

Also been trying to get the wheel ones, and pretty much most of the random ones I guess.

I finally got the coconut shy one few days ago :D so that was good... though i think it glitched and didn't really SHOW/tell me that I got the avatar which was a little dissapointing but oh well.

If you have a full day to spend on it, you can get the avatar on zen mode. That's the only way I was able to get it, and it took me about 13 hours. My bum was pretty sore at the end, but... I guess you do what you have to, eh? :P

Heeey, that's an excellent tip! I mean, sure it's gonna take long, but at least it's a way!!! And since Zen Mode has got no time limit, I assume you can just leave the window open in order to do mundane things like going to the bathroom and eating, right? :P

Gonna try as soon as I have a free day! Thanks! :)

Seemingly "easy" avvies that I just can't seem to get:

- The Wheel of Knowledge one;

- The Wheel of Extortion Extravagance one;

- The WIse King and Grumpy King - Jester ones.

Apart from the Extravagance one, I've been trying all the others every single day for like... years. No luck so far. :(

Heeey, that's an excellent tip! I mean, sure it's gonna take long, but at least it's a way!!! And since Zen Mode has got no time limit, I assume you can just leave the window open in order to do mundane things like going to the bathroom and eating, right? :P

Gonna try as soon as I have a free day! Thanks! :)

Seemingly "easy" avvies that I just can't seem to get:

- The Wheel of Knowledge one;

- The Wheel of Extortion Extravagance one;

- The WIse King and Grumpy King - Jester ones.

Apart from the Extravagance one, I've been trying all the others every single day for like... years. No luck so far. :(

Yep, that's right! Just make sure you don't leave it past midnight NST- the score will become invalid and won't send! (To be safe, I would try to have it sent by the time trophies are awarded- 10:50pm NST.) I think I sent mine at 12:03am, and I was holding my breath thinking it wouldn't send, and all my work would be wasted! So yeah, play it safe, and just start earlier in the morning. ;3

This is so embarrassing, but the Kass Basher avatar! When I look at avatars to choose which ones I want to work for, I use the sorting functions to look at the least rare avatars first (and therefore possibly the most attainable). It's always at the top. It's always annoying.

I also have the BOO avatar problem.

I'm a terribly impatient person, though...

This is so embarrassing, but the Kass Basher avatar! When I look at avatars to choose which ones I want to work for, I use the sorting functions to look at the least rare avatars first (and therefore possibly the most attainable). It's always at the top. It's always annoying.

I also have the BOO avatar problem.

I'm a terribly impatient person, though...

I'm always surprised at how many people have issues with Kass Basher, but then every time I clear my cache I have to go through the Stick and the Bread bats again, and I remember just how hard it is to get back up to the actual bat! So trust me, getting to the third level is the WORST, and after that it's a breeze.

I don't know if you've read guides and stuff or not, but what I always do is wait for it to reach 9mph, and then click it. It takes a while to get used to how fast Kass takes to fall on each level, but it does get easier with practice. then, when I've made contact, and Kass is flying, I hold down my space bar (I guess you would hold down your mouse button if you clicked using that? I donno, I always use my keyboard). I hold it down until Kass is at the very peak of his trip up, and is just turning down in his trajectory. Then, when he comes down, he usually hits the ground two or three times. I press my space button each time he hits the ground- I think he gets a higher jump when you do that, so he goes slightly further! :)

The thing I always do when I'm going for game avatars as well, is I watch youtube videos of people playing. That should show what I'm talking about too, where to hold buttons and click, etc.

Good luck. :3 I'm always around if you want tips, or if you're having issues or something. :3

There are too many to count! But the Wheel of Excitement is the worst....it lands on the question mark EVERY TIME. Too infuriating.

The same happens to me, it is so annoying. I am also having trouble with the Apple Bobbing one as well as the Forgotten Shore one.