What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

The Turmaculus always seems to elude me :sick02: and all of those random event avatars... sigh, maybe one of these days I'll get them

The Wheel of Knowledge hates me, and constantly lands on the spaces right next to the avatar space.

Same here! I really want that one too, because I'm a loyal Team Brightvale member during the Altador Cup & want all the Brightvale-related avatars.

I'm also waiting on the Lever of Doom, Magical Blue Grundo Plushie, and Buried Treasure ones. Those seem to be the daily-related avs eluding me!

Both of the King Skarl ones. Will he never laugh at my jokes or kick me out of the castle? D:

This, pretty much. xD I'm also missing the King Hagan, Wheel of Knowledge, and Cheeseroller avatars. ;~; I want Cheeseroller the most. How can I have a cheese gallery and not have that avatar? :c

Outside of the daily avatars, my highest score in Bullseye is 98. e.o

Same here! I really want that one too, because I'm a loyal Team Brightvale member during the Altador Cup & want all the Brightvale-related avatars.

I'm also waiting on the Lever of Doom, Magical Blue Grundo Plushie, and Buried Treasure ones. Those seem to be the daily-related avs eluding me!

Me too, I can't get any of those. I've heard the Wheel of Knowledge is really really rare though. I've also heard that it's slightly more likely on Brightvale day, or is that just a myth?

I've spun the Wheel of Extravagance a few times and can't seem to get that one either. Although today I got a Gold Brightvale Job coupon, which I sold for 550k, so I'm not complaining!

I can't seem to get the Symol one. Every time I send my petpet into the symol hole, it never retrieves anything.

I also can't seem to get the Tooth Fairy avatar.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't gone for many of the game ones yet, so I'm sure I'll have many frustrations there, but...

For some reason I cannot get the Uni-Beauty avatar. I've groomed until my pets are annoyed. I've tried different grooming items. No luck. Lever of Doom. Symol hole. Wheel of Knowledge. Blah!

Hannah and the Pirate Caves <_< I know I could get it if I could just get the darn game to work! I got all excited just now because I actually managed to get the game to load, but now it doesn't want to work. It just keeps freezing :sad02:

Edit: at the suggestion of someone here, I downloaded Safari for Windows and finally got this avatar :D

• 2 weeks later...

The Wheel of Knowledge is not my friend either (glad I'm not alone though xD) and also Volcano Run, I can't even break the 1000 barrier T-T.

Ah Wheel of Knowledge is my most wanted and frustrating avatar at the moment! It keeps getting so close, but I just can't seem to land on it.

Also the avatar for Coconut Shy is one of my most wanted. I've been doing it as a daily for over a year now and still haven't knocked one down. :S

Right now, the one that seems to elude me is the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avatar. That's my main focus for now, but it's taking forever... I'm also trying my luck at the Snowager, the Deserted Tomb, the Symol Hole, Gormball and the Discarded Plushie avatars, but so far, nothing. Never giving up!