What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

• 2 weeks later...

All the flash game avatars, as well as all the avatars from wheels. Especially the Brightvale avatar, which is the avatar I want the most...

Whenever I spin the Wheel of Knowledge, I'm almost always one or two spots away from the pointed star. :grrr:

Sounds like we all need these random avvies be not so random. Esp. the older players who have been trying forever to get them. They are the thorn in my side.

The game avvies, well I need those as well, but I can't blame randomness on not having them just lack of game.

Snowager and the random Sloth one. I have a lot of random event avatars, like Symol Hole, but I can't manage either of those two. I do Snowager nearly every day I'm on, so it's kind of annoying that I can't manage those two... especially when I have a font I'd like to use for both, as I'm big on making my own lyric fonts.

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to break the right key on my laptop so all avvie games are pretty much out the window for the time being ¬_¬ Been trying for Destruct-O-Match for a while though cause I cant really do anything else :( Highscore is 2167. Mehhhhhh :/

Snowager. I try roughly three times a week for it. I know it doesn't sound like a lot because it slips my mind most days, but three times a week over two years is getting to be a bit annoying.

Also Sloth. The random event one? I want it really badly, but I can't seem to do enough to deem myself worthy of him. D: D: D: