What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

The deserted tomb and symol avatars are really annoying for me...I visit them everyday, and still no av!

and also the Game Graveyard one...I refreshed for 10 minutes at a time, before taking a 5 minute break for an hour everyday for a week, before getting too annoyed and scared that my account would be frozen for suspicious activity...

Still don't have Sloth either...

Drackonack - Hungry is definitely the most annoying one for me. I know the game related avatars can seem impossible, but at least they're not completely random.

Oh, I remember when I got that one...it took me almost an hour, and I was being lent a drackonack for free...I'm pretty sure the other person thought that I decided to run off with it...

Anyways, I would suggest: try putting the drackonack in between the two cheeses, with nothing else in your inventory, and then just mash the F5 key :P oh yea, and check your neoboard prefs/avatar count every 10-15 minutes

randoms i've no success with: battle faerie valiant, game graveyard, wheel of excitement, wheel of knowledge, geripatiku tomb, court jester

oh, and snowager of course... randoms loathe me

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

The daily avatars are the ones that are giving me the most grief! I've been spinning the Wheel of Knowledge for YEARS and I still don't have that avatar >.<

I'm not too bothered by my lack of game avatars -- I know I'm not very good at the games, so whenever I do get one I'm plesantly surprised! :D

Mine is currently snowmuncher i have played that game so many times now and i even got over 5000 but i had accidently already sent my 3 scores for the day so dissapointed :(

Oh, that sucks! Well, hopefully since you got the score once, you can do it again!

• 2 weeks later...

Snowager, I get blasted all the time.

Buried Treasure, winning links I tend to get nothing on.

King Hagan- he thinks I'm stupid

Deserted Tomb- I always get RAWR ME HUNGRY

Aaaanndd Discarded Grundo Plushie.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier in this thread, but one of those avatars I have trouble getting would be the Bilge Dice- Lucky Streak avatar. Trying to get 10 wins in a row seems to be a notorious task for many users. My current best win streak for that game is 4 wins so far.

I can never get the 'Better Than You' avatar.... And its quite simple but I really want it! I can never beat the game score though. 'Faerie Bubbles' has always been an avatar that I thought was exceptionally pretty as well, but I don't have the patience to get to 2000 points..... And finally 'Aisha Scalawag'! Every time I search for treasure, nothing.... I want them all so bad!

'Faerie Bubbles' has always been an avatar that I thought was exceptionally pretty as well, but I don't have the patience to get to 2000 points.

The avvie I am absolutely lusting over right now is Faerie Bubbles. I'm getting better though, my current hs is 1,200