What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

#1 on my list? Lever of Doom. I don't even want to think about how many np I've thrown at that avvie for naught.

On both my old main and this one I've gotten that avvie by taking 100K out of the bank and just going nuts til I get it XD I believe that's how many other members have got it as well :)

Gah! Here's my list of horrible random avatars I am yet to get:

Buried Treasure

Bilge Dice Streak

TDMBGPOP

Impostor Apple

Snowager

Wheel of Knowledge

Wise Old King

All others I've lucked out on. But if I had to pick just one, it's that darn Bilge Dice one. Literally played thousands of games, and my best streak is still 5!

The ones that drain my nps like kelp and Wheel of Extravagance. I'm trying to limit myself to either kelp or WoEx once a day. I spent 300k on kelp just yesterday and no luck, and more attempts before that too.

Also dice-a-roo and cheeseroller! I've been trying for weeks.

I finally got dice-a-roo but edna is really annoying me now.

I heard that you can only get the avvie from 3-item quests, and she hasn't given me one in ages. I keep doing the 1 and 2 item quests if they're cheap in hopes that I'll get a 3 item quest, but it seems to happen rarely for me. Soo annoying.

I am never going to get all the game avatars. I am just so terrible at games! Plus I don't have the time/patiences/etc to put into getting them.

That pretty much sums me up too. Every time I try, i'm only a few points away from the avatar level. :mellow:

EDIT:And I'm horrible at Meepit Juice Break.

i'm not too good at the game avatars, either. right now blumaroo court jester is getting on my nerves - however, the one that ticks me off most is the lack of IOM. i was at mission 7 battle 2 the day before the game went down and now who knows if it's coming back! :grrr:

I got the meecra chase avatar! Kind of ironic, since I got it literally a day after I posted that. I was on gravity mode and had around 400 points, and then got a fish negg worth 900! And then I died...so it was more luck than skill,.. but at least i got it! :D

I got the meecra chase avatar! Kind of ironic, since I got it literally a day after I posted that. I was on gravity mode and had around 400 points, and then got a fish negg worth 900! And then I died...so it was more luck than skill,.. but at least i got it! :D

Cool! I've been trying forever for that one!

I suppose this isn't really an annoyance, but I've been working on the Pack Rat avvie for ages... it just takes time to pile up 1000 different items :P But the Advent Calender/Neopies greatly helped. I'm only 100 items away now :)

Other than that, definitely games avatars. I fail.

Most of the game and wheel avatars I find difficult. Like the wheel of excitement and knowledge :angry:

I also played dice a roo until the jackpot was like up to 19k and I didn't get it :(