Neopets Christmas/Holiday

xSummer

I would want a Faerie Paint Brush. Silly me! But really, I think that would be cool. It would also be really cool if ON Christmas day we got something amazing and rare from the Advent Calender. :O

Winter site theme anyone? xD According to previous years its only given out on Dec 31st which doesn't really make sense since we wont have the theme to be in the festive spirit throughout December =(

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely want a Deserted Fairground Silhouette Background...or a Baby Paint Brush. :laughingsmiley:

Oh I don't have a great computer for keyquest. Can't play the mini games. I will just keep saving =)

*Jumps up and down* Oh, oh! I can't play mini games either! :3 My laptop lags really badly when mini games are initialised; I've been trying to find regular players to play with who will let the mini games just expire and continue playing the board game normally.

I'm all for it, if you'd like to play with me, that is.

I think for christmas, I'd love to get my pet Lu her spotted PB! That would make my christmas on neopets. ^_^-

*Jumps up and down* Oh, oh! I can't play mini games either! :3 My laptop lags really badly when mini games are initialised; I've been trying to find regular players to play with who will let the mini games just expire and continue playing the board game normally.

I'm all for it, if you'd like to play with me, that is.

I think for christmas, I'd love to get my pet Lu her spotted PB! That would make my christmas on neopets. ^_^-

I would love to but I once heard it was against the rules. If it's not than by all means I would surely love too.

My dream come true would be a draik egg from the forgotten shore. Like that's going to happen.

psh i know right.

This would be the ultimate Christmas gift and chances are it won't happen without a tremendous amount of work on my part, but I would LOVE to have an uncoverted Plushie Skeith. I think they are just awesome looking and I can kick myself for not investing in a plushie paint brush when I had the chance.

4.pngToo cute!!

to be given all the rest of the kadoaties for my gallery :P or well..

i would love.. for kadoaties to go back to the price they were a couple of months ago (3mill approx) its jumped to a record 7 mill o.O

but if i got a kadoatie from the advent calendar it would be :woot: *christmas kadoatie!!* (seriously wishful thinking :P)

I would love to but I once heard it was against the rules. If it's not than by all means I would surely love too.

The only thing I've heard of being against the rules is taking turns to win gold keys. If that's not the case, and you're merely playing normally without minigames because your computer cannot handle it, then I think that's totally acceptable. I'll double check that, though. Neopets is horrible for having "hidden rules" and not making things clear enough for players.

Edit, I've just asked on the neoboards, and it's perfectly fine. The only thing that is against the rules is if you take turns to win or let someone win. Both skipping the minigames seems to be completely fine if you're otherwise playing the game normally. :)

Pink Paintbrush! I sort-of caved and made another Xweetok after saying over and over again that I just wanted one Xwee, Moorlough, so I could spoil her rotten -_- But after spotting the way I spelt Nimhue was free (Nim-hue-way, Merlin's love interest from the Sam Neill TV special. The correct spelling is Nimue but that was taken) I made a Xweetok with the intention of making her Pink with that Scurvy Pirate Jacket that actually looks really nice on a Xweetok (DRESSES LOOK HORRIBLE ON THEM :C)

But then I was reminded of how EXPENSIVE Pink Paint Brushes are ;^; So it's definitely on my wishlist!

(Speaking of spoiling rotten, I'm brewing up a story of Moorlough being less than pleased at having a new girl in the picture and I picture Nimhue, unlike her namesake, being a rough and tumble sort of Tomboy character compared to Moorlough's lady-like grace XD

Oh yeah, duh, totally forgot I've been eyeing this wig for cybunnies. The On the Go Cybunny Wig - currently on the TP for 2mil, which I think is ridiculous and way overpriced (and perhaps inflated?) It would be cool if it like randomly ended up in my inventory from some RE, hahaha.