Advent Calendar 2011 Begins!

hrtbrk

It's pretty awesome that we all get free Wonderclaw Widgets as a part of today's Advent Calendar prize. Also, that Kiko playing the Wonderclaw felt pretty unlucky at the end of today's animation as well.

Alongside with the free Wonderclaw Widget, this is my second time ever trying out the Wonderclaw with a free Wonderclaw token. I nabbed a Gold Tier item and got a bonus with it, too. To be certain, I got a Sovereignty Jacket and some Resplendent Wings at the Wonderclaw with my free Widget.

I wonder what everyone else got with their free Wonderclaw Widget from today's Advent Calendar?

I'm very excited! I got regal face paint with my wonder claw, it's very pretty.

mall_claw_royal_facepaint.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was awesome to get a Widget. I used it in the Royal machine and got a Beekadoodle Flower Garland. I'm really happy with it, it's animated and so cute!

curious, can you trade the widgets? or are they nontransferrable? currently mines been stuffed into my SDB :P

congrats to everyone who has tried theirs out :) the regal facepaint is very pretty

You should be able to trade it as long as it's not activated and you have a box to send it in :)

today is the best gift yet!

i picked royal machine and ended up with gold prize (a dress, didnt remember the name lol)

lucky for me i had bought 10 widgets and practice before

SEAP, wouldn't that be the Regal Sequin Dress? You did say Gold Tier and it's a dress, so that's your best match.

It is the best gift! i thought the yooyru was a good present but this one's good too! I used it on the gothic machine and got a gold prize (Gothic Party Background). I want to buy some widgets now because the prizes are so cool. :D

It is the best gift! i thought the yooyru was a good present but this one's good too! I used it on the gothic machine and got a gold prize (Gothic Party Background). I want to buy some widgets now because the prizes are so cool. :D

so this is another one of neopets marketing schemes! lol jk :P

SEAP, wouldn't that be the Regal Sequin Dress? You did say Gold Tier and it's a dress, so that's your best match.

ahh yes yes.

its Regal Sequin Dress ^^, thank you for pointing that out

i put it to my Faerie Elephante

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Shotema

Thankfully, I've only missed a day. Phew. x_x

lol well that's good! i missed like 5 :( my room mate reminded me on the 6th day @____@ and i decided to log onto neopets for the first time in 2 years LOL, just for the advent calendars!

I had to stop myself from buying more widgets! I chose the Gothic machine and got the Gothic Party Background! I've given it to my Chomby. Such a great Advent Prize!

today's animation reminded me of Merry and Pippin dancing and singing at the green dragon ... :woot:

You can drink your fancy ales

You can drink em by the flagon

But the only brew for the brave and true...

Comes form the Green Dragon!

Man I love LOTR :)

I liked the animation today but it wasn't as good as some of the other ones; the Jetsam one was win! :)

Did anyone test the Snowager Sword? I used it and it seems to do nothing at all :S

This weapon has not been activated yet by TNT, they'll activate the powers for the Snowager Sword later on during the day.

By the way, it looks pretty awesome in my opinion, even for an Advent Calendar prize.