Free 100NC From Monkey Quest!

hrtbrk

How far do we have to go to get the NC?

I logged in with my Neo info, clicked the button for 100NC, and the next screen told me to give more info.

I typed in my email address and got this message:

Oops! That email address is banned. Please enter a different email.

I've never been on Monkey Quest before, and never had so much as a warning on Neo so I don't understand why there would be a problem with my email.

Anyone know why this might be happening? Will I still get my NC without going past this page?

edit: Never mind, seems that I already got my NC credited to my account within about 5 mins without having to do anything else :)

Thanks SO much for this info! Now to decide what to spend it on :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, free Nc but what do you mean by NeoPets credentials?

As in credentials, this means your log-in information (Neopets username and password). Type that in to the "Login here" area, and vice versa.

Tip for anyone not receiving it promptly, mine seemed to be stuck in limbo land but when I clicked on the nick cash menu in monkey quest then clicked 'Transaction Log' I immediately was awarded the 100NC so maybe that will work for you too.

Oh my! Works perfectly.

Also, I noticed that, if you click play and wait until says that "Entering into Ook world" gets 100%, gives the NC inmediately too

Thanks for the advice :D

yay :D i love nc. I only get it on my birthday from my friends, because my parents don't let me :P I used to play monkeyquest a lot.

I'm glad we got 100NC out of it!! Not sure what I'll be using it on, but still nice to have :)

*Dramatic voice* Is this for real??? *Logs in* Yes it is! :D Now to figure out what to buy... :guiltysmiley:

Did you have to play the game or just sign in the get the NC?

The answer is no, you do not have to actually play Monkey Quest to get your free NeoCash. You had to simply sign in to receive the free NeoCash. ;)

uhm i just played monkey quest and it was pretty fun... but i didn't notice about the free 100NC....... so is there something i need to do to let neopets know i just signed up and played? O.o

Did you sign up using your Neopets login details account or something else? Because you can just log in into Monkey Quest using your Neopets account without actually having to sign up and all that and still get the free 100NC. ^_^