Wishing Well Avatar Solution Found!

Superfly

The Wishing Well avatar solution has been found! Make a one time donation of 48,673 NP at the Wishing Well within your first seven wishes of the day.

wishwellav.png

Don't forget to check your shiny new Wishing Well avatar off on your checklist!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't explain it properly and I'm now that much poorer :( Pooo

You didn't explain it properly and I'm now that much poorer :( Pooo

What part are you confused about? It's worked for all of our staff members here so far!

The Wishing Well avatar solution has been found! Make a one time donation of 48.673 NP at the Wishing Well.

Don't forget to check your shiny new Wishing Well avatar off on your checklist!

Yay! Thanks to whoever figured it out.

(I just confirmed/got it - I have it as my active avatar if you want to double check. I was nervous before spending the neopoints, but it worked).

Another post says it has to be one of your first 7 wishes of the day. "One time donation" confused me, I thought I just had to make that wish :S

Another post says it has to be one of your first 7 wishes of the day. "One time donation" confused me, I thought I just had to make that wish :S

You can make any wish, as long as you donate that exact amount.

And it does have to be within your first 7 wishes. Worked for me! ^_^

You can make any wish, as long as you donate that exact amount.

And it does have to be within your first 7 wishes. Worked for me! ^_^

I wished for a Bag of Peanuts with the exact amount, but it wasn't one of my first 7 wishes unfortunately. Lets just hope my wish gets granted ;) lol

This is bittersweet. Now it's not special, but YAY WE ALL HAVE IT!

I'm sorry it took all your NP.... :mellow:

I wished for a bag of peanuts and got a pop up with the avatar but I guess the wish wasn't processed, maybe...? Because it still had the screen with the wish and donation in there.

Strange. Hope I won't get in trouble for this! o_O

Thanks so much for posting this. I will have to wait until tomorrow to get mine though, already did my wishing.

Wish there was a solution to Edna. I sure have spent way more than 48,673 with 10 quests a day for months now. So frustrating.

Congrats to everyone who is getting this long sought after avatar.

Thanks so much for posting this. I will have to wait until tomorrow to get mine though, already did my wishing.

Wish there was a solution to Edna. I sure have spent way more than 48,673 with 10 quests a day for months now. So frustrating.

Congrats to everyone who is getting this long sought after avatar.

Have you been doing quests with less than three items? If so you wont get the avatar that way, it's three item quests only for the avatar :P

Have you been doing quests with less than three items? If so you wont get the avatar that way, it's three item quests only for the avatar :P

I tried for MONTHS and I skipped all quests that were more than two items xD

I never knew this mattered. Thanks for that :P

Thanks so much for the info Saxen. :thumbsup:

Doh De Doh Dum Dum Dum

Don't I look silly for the world to see cuz, yes, I have been doing quests with less than 3 items. :whaa:

*gasp* No way! *laughs hysterically for about ten minutes* this is amazing :P I've always been curious and obsessive over this avie ^__^ thanks so much to who ever found out what to do.