OH OH MY GOODNESS!

xSummer

Is this your first time completely knocking down a Coconut in that game? Congrats on pulling that one off xSummer!

I gave up on that game myself, I'm just no pro at knocking down coconuts. :sad01_anim:

I got the middle one and I got the Screaming Evil Coconut which I put into my stamp album for safe keeping than realized I cannot take it out haha oh well. And it knocked down and then nothing, kind of like it frozen, so I opened neopets in a separate window after taking a screen shot just incase and saw i had the item, 10k, and the avatar. That when I started my dance. This was my first time. I always shot for the middle one. & it just disappeared that why I was afraid and took a screen shot haha

Congrats! The screen usually freezes when you win this game, but you still get your prize fortunately :) I wouldn't worry about the coconut too, because if you play this game every day, you'll get another one that you can sell fast ;)

Yayyy1! Congrats :D :D I'm trying for that one again on my new main. That darn Quiggle just keeps taunting me ¬_¬

Nice job!

I gave up on Coconut Shy after getting the avatar, though perhaps l should start playing it again. After all, l'm far too relaxed for my own good.... :laughingsmiley:

:O Teach me your ways!! I still haven't gotten the avatar after trying everyday for about a month.

Yeah, I second Summer. But I followed this lovely TDN article, http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/coconut-shy-theory/ , and that's what I attribute to my success. Well that and play the maximum amount of times almost every day.