NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

Hi, everyone! This is the first time I've ever posted in here. I bought a set of five Wonderclaw tokens in the hopes of getting at least one if not both of the backgrounds, and got neither! So I'm looking for:

mall_claw_neoviansewerbg.gifmall_claw_neoviancanalbg.gif

Or if you have something spooky themed NC let me know, I only have a few items currently - I don't have any of these from the Gothic retired Wonderclaw, and would like these too:

mall_claw_goth_gatefg.gifmall_claw_goth_cloudymoonbg.gifmall_claw_goth_buckleshirt.gif

I have these:

mall_claw_neoviandress.gif x2 mall_hat_lily.gifx2 mall_claw_neoviancuffs.gifmall_claw_neovianjewelerglass.gifmall_claw_petincameobackground.gif

Also, I have a few things in my SDB I'm willing to trade up:

mall_darkestfaeriedress.gifmall_wig_gothicwinter.gif

If you are interested in trading out, as I mentioned I'm looking for the new Neovian backgrounds and some of those Gothic items shown, and barring that, if you have some spooky/Halloween/gothic type items, let me know and I can tell you if I'm interested. You can either PM me here or neomail zombiiesque. I'll be in and out a lot tomorrow, but I'll check in. Thanks!

Edit: I've traded a few things, the list is updated.

I have a set of full mint green contacts from the new cap. As there appears to be an overabundance of classic neovian dresses, anyone want to trade? I also have a mosaic handheld staff, dark faerie magic wig, dark faerie smoke dress, or I can do a custom.

I need a few Mystery Gift Box Capsules, in order to move items from a side account to my main. What I have up for trade is in my gallery.

Hi, everyone! This is the first time I've ever posted in here. I bought a set of five Wonderclaw tokens in the hopes of getting at least one if not both of the backgrounds, and got neither! So I'm looking for:

mall_claw_neoviansewerbg.gifmall_claw_neoviancanalbg.gif

Or if you have something spooky themed NC let me know, I only have a few items currently - I don't have any of these from the Gothic retired Wonderclaw, and would like these too:

mall_claw_goth_gatefg.gifmall_claw_goth_cloudymoonbg.gifmall_claw_goth_buckleshirt.gif

I have these:

mall_claw_neoviandress.gif x3 mall_claw_neovianshirt.gifmall_hat_lily.gifx2 mall_claw_neoviancuffs.gifmall_claw_neovianjewelerglass.gifmall_claw_petincameobackground.gif

Also, I have a few things in my SDB I'm willing to trade up:

mall_wings_gothiccherub.gifmall_darkestfaeriedress.gifmall_wig_gothicwinter.gif

If you are interested in trading out, as I mentioned I'm looking for the new Neovian backgrounds and some of those Gothic items shown, and barring that, if you have some spooky/Halloween/gothic type items, let me know and I can tell you if I'm interested. You can either PM me here or neomail zombiiesque. I'll be in and out a lot tomorrow, but I'll check in. Thanks!

Sent a Neomail. Bah, Wonderclaw is so troublesome, you never get the items you want! I have what you're looking for, and you have what I'm after. :)

I am looking for any NC mall gnome items, except the swinging chia gnome, I got that one from someone last week for a background she wanted. I need them for my gnome gallery. Does anyone here have any of these items;

Garden Gnomes Background

Gnome Background x2

Gnome Nesting Doll Trinket

Marching Gnomes

These 2 are not NC items;

Pointy Gnome Hat

Rainbow Cybunny Gnome

If anyone has one of the gnome items I need for my gallery I also have 250 nc and can buy an item from the mall if there is something there that you want. I also have robot eyrie outfit, robot chia outfit, halloween kacheek outfit, and christmas lupe coat if anyone wants to trade for them.

I am seeking multiple different Wonderclaw and Meepit Stache items that I missed while on vacation:

Wonderclaw:

mall_claw_neoviancanalbg.gifmall_claw_neoviandress.gifmall_acc_blondeflowerwig.gif

Secret Meepit Stache:

mall_pyl_purplefireorb.gif

I am also looking for the following items for my dream customization's and Mystery Capsules not in my gallery:

http://www.neopets.c...The_Wraith_2790

mall_tot_scythe.gifmall_kq_elivthadebg.gifmall_claw_fire_firepit.gifmall_frame_maraqua.gif

My NC UFT list is located here:

http://www.neopets.com/~04__hydro__20

Edited by GA_Bulldogs4life

Does anyone want chocolate-dipped waffle cone wings, a colouring crayon background, copper blonde wig with headband, and a floating Illusen doll? I was hoping to trade the floating Illusen doll for a Fyora one, or a floating white ona if anyone would be that generous. I know my items are crappy, but I thought I'd give this a shot anyway. :P And I don't have any gift boxes, so if anyone actually does want something of mine, you'd have to provide the box(es). Never traded any NC stuff before so forgive me if I'm being naive! I just want something different than what I have, you know? Thanks to anyone who replies to this! Means a lot! :)

i'm seeking AC Team Scarves for my collection :D just need 2 more!

Looking for:

- Tyrannia Team Scarf

- Kiko Lake Team Scarf

- Virtupets Team Scarf

these are the ones i need the most, I'm trading loads of stuff from my Closet (like Silk Wig with Flowers, Sugar Plum Faerie Wig and more) as well as stuff in my Galleries (check out the closet/wardrobe section too)

http://www.neopets.c...gu=hedwig17gray

http://www.neopets.c...gu=kadoatielove

i'm also looking for:

- Sweetheart Ball Bown

- Spaced Boots

- Sparkling Cobweb Necklace

for all my wishes i have also a few things on sides and can do stuff from the Mall too :) please let me know if you have any, and what you want for them! can contact me through neomail or preferably through the forums :D

I am looking for a neocash trade.

I am not evens ure this particular item can be traded, because I believe it is an extra item for buying the superpack. But if anyone is interested I am looking for the Rosy Cheeks Face Paint.

Let me know what you would want in return. I just want that one item.

Thnx!

Rosy Cheek Facepaint can be traded, but unlike the other items in the Superpack (which can turn up randomly when opening capsules), the Superpack has to be bought to receive it. once someone does that, the Superpack Exclusive item can be traded like any other item :)

good luck!

This is my first time posting, so bear with me. xD

NC.jpg

sorry for such a big Image! >.<

Anyway, need the items that are NOT crossed out for Sieani.

I can offer the Long summer dress and the Gothic inspired makeup.

the background is my biggest wish. (pretty sure it's 1-2GBC)

I have no GBC, so you need to factor in one. D:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'd got 150nc from the Qasalan Expellibox and 100nc from MQ on my side account and i bought a fortune cookiecount.

This cookie contains a Ringmaster Coat! Along with receiving this item yourself, you get to send this to 3 Neofriends without a giftbox! mall_clo_ringmastercoat.gif

I want to send one to my main account, but I still have 2 left.

So if anyone is searching for this item, mail me, here.

I'm looking for Captain Threelegs Room Key for the Games Master Challenge. I have a GBC avaiable plus my UFT and NC Album.

NC Album - http://www.neopets.com/ncma/index.phtml?user=xcrimsondemonbloodx

UFT - neopets.com/~yomi_187

Does anybody have an "extra" Elaborate Ninja Dress

mall_clo_ninjadress.gif

from Lulu's Masterful Plundering? I think it would look fab-you-luss on my Xweetok:

2.png

Fearolina

If you have one you're willing to part with, please take a look at my DTI closet and see if i have anything you like. Thank you!!!!

Got it :)

I took a chance and melted my Holiday Snowball to see what I got and I got the

mall_acc_xmasneon.gif

Magical Festive Holiday Wings

I would like to trade for either the dress or the possibly the background or another item.

mall_clo_overshoulderreddress.gifmall_bg_centralxmasshopping.gif

If anyone has the dress please send me a PM. :)

Hello,

I'd got 150nc from the Qasalan Expellibox and 100nc from MQ on my side account and i bought a fortune cookiecount.

This cookie contains a Ringmaster Coat! Along with receiving this item yourself, you get to send this to 3 Neofriends without a giftbox! mall_clo_ringmastercoat.gif

I want to send one to my main account, but I still have 2 left.

So if anyone is searching for this item, mail me, here.

Nobody's interested? Guys?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've got Tiki Lamp and Cupcake Crown that I'm willing to trade.

And please, FOR THE LOVE OF FYORA CAN SOMEBODY GET ME A STRIPED XWEETOK KEYQUEST TOKEN I WILL WORSHIP THEM FOREVER :happystrange:

EDIT:

Nobody's interested? Guys?

Of course I'm interested! :D I got one of those before, hoping to get a FFQ. But... didn't get one. :sad01_anim:

EDITX2: I. WANT. the Snowflake contacts. They'd look amazing on my Xweetok:

2.png

I'm trying to give her a snow/cloud/holiday theme. :P

Edited by Duskitty