Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway Returns!!

hrtbrk

I already made my Eyrie Maraquan which is my dream pet, and though I would like to make my xweetok a different color I dont want to change his species (yes I know I could just change his color but if it were to happen it would feel like a wasted opptunity) also I have been thinking of lending my kacheek through the alp for the Harris - Hi and Kacheek Swim avatars, so I entered my kacheek to become a pink lenny for the Pink! and Lenny - Wicked avatars along with Harris - Hi. That way I could get some new avatars and the alp would get 3 instead of 2 avatars up for lending. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe! Good luck everyone!

Like most, I entered a pet that I only have for it's name to be turned into a draik :)

... btw what do they mean by the "transformation can't be reversed" ?? does it mean the pet will be un-paintable in the future ??

No, it means if you win, TNT won't reverse the transformation if you decided to change your mind.

I asked that Organs be turned into a White Draik ^^. Would be SOO amazing if that happened, I've got far too many to save up for XD

Just entered a pet I just created on my side. I figured that I would kill 2 birds with one stone with Kinnikuman_Soldier the Ruki. Requested for him to become a Mutant Chomby. If it doesn't happen, well, I can always get a Camo paint brush for him. Good luck to all of those who have entered ^^

I chose to enter my Battledome pet, who is just a green Bori into a Maraquan Ixi. (One of my dream pets, so beautiful!)

So I really hope I am one of the lucky ones chosen. I have been saving up for that paint brush but i'm only at 600k :P

Well, having just (some 4 odd days ago), finally bought my dream pet (twelve mil!), I entered my lab ray experiment pet to become another draik. It'll be pretty nifty when one day I have a royal draik of each gender. =) Cross my fingers!

I'm changing my lab rat chomby into a Faerie Lutari. I don't see what peoples problem is when asking for rare neopets. This is our chance to have the pt we've always wanted. I don't understand how it labels people on their status or crap like that. This is a game, not a popularity contest. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

My dream pet right now is a MSP Poogle so I'm entering Sakuronichi. Whoever gets chosen is going to be really lucky.

i've entered my strawberry cybunny ganthela to be a faerie draik, keeping my fingers crossed. good luck everybody C:

I entered my Glowing Poogle to become Pirate. When I was entering I didn't even think of any other colour/species combinations for any of my other pets, I just had my heart set on a Pirate Poogle.

Anyway, good luck to all who entered! <3

I entered Nekozoe to become Faerie. Would my little brother be able to enter as well? (I'm worried about that as I don't want to run into any problems with TNT.)