sewage surfer avatar

Aalnius

Everything I've seen says quit on level 50. If you quit when you've completed level 50 you're on 51.. So I'd prolly quit before that :P

I was wondering the same thing, actually. Although, I'm only on level 5... From what I've read, I think you beat level 49 and then quit during level 50. Better wait for someone more knowledgeable to answer though :P

well i got to level 50 and decided to quit and it gave me the avatar so thats what you have to do :D

what's a good guide for this game ??

I want to start playing it

Look no further Angeló, TDN has a guide for Sewage Surfer right here (goes up to Level 50): http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/sewage-surfer/

Also, there's a Trophy Guide for Sewage Surfer over here as well: http://www.neopets.com/~ritualsacrifice

Good luck on getting the avatar!

what's a good guide for this game ??

I want to start playing it

We have our own Sewage Surfer Guide.

There are many good guides available to choose from but the easiest to use at face value in my opinion is this Sewage Surfer Guide. It is clean and organized.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please only post if you have something to add. Repeating an answer already given is considered spam. Also, no impersonating staff members in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.