Soo I just spent over 2mil.. I think I'm sick.

Kaylan

So I just spent over 2 mil on my Advent Calender Gallery. I've finished buying everything except for the Rainbow Negg which I've bid on. I haven't even upgraded my gallery or anything! It's going to cost so much more! But I am wondering if there is more than 1 thing that shows up on the Advent Calender and you put it in your gallery even though you have like 5 of that item will it still show up in the correct spot when I go to place it there or will it just say quantity 5? o_O

I'm slightly confused to your question. If you have more than one of the same exact item it will still only have one picture but will say qty:whatever number. I'm not sure I understand why you'd want it to appear more than once? Categories?

Sorry I was confused myself. Yeah, I was going to do categories for each year. But, if I can't then I'm not spending the extra np. ^_^

you create your own categories and then put them in the categories yourself, the order they appear in the categories is random i think but just test it out to see if it does what you want as creating categories is free

To save on cost of upgrading your gallery I would recommend placing only a single of each item you have duplicates of into your gallery, then the rest (your duplicates) you can just place into your SDB for safe keeping. This will help to offset the amount that you have to spend to make room for all of these items.

Your gallery could have just a One Hundred Dubloon Coin but if you have 150 One Hundred Dubloon Coin's then you will have to have a Gallery size of 30 just to hold them all.