How do you make your $$$'s?

eddie

I made my first million just with dailies and games. But once I made that, I restocked two draik potions... How have you made your neopoints?? Right now, just collecting interest gives me TONS(10k) per day, so I'm quite content.

Also, I want to know about how much you make.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three words: I play games.

I also get NPs from dailies and the bank interest. If TNT wouldn't reject my art gallery entries just because I'm so old, I could be making NP that way too, by selling all the expensive prizes I get. That's what all AG winners do, and I want it.

Habitarium and stocks for me. Sometimes I play games, but now I hardly bother when leaving habi open nets ~100k a day, if you check it occasionally.

I wish I had 10k interest per day. That's one of my neo goals, actually @____@

I used to make more Neopoints a day, but I usually make 25,000 NP or more a day playing games (usually those with good game ratios), poking my Habitarium (now I do), and selling whatever spare Lab Map pieces, Codestones and Dubloons I get for free from dailies and random events for fine prices.

P.S.: I'm horrible at restocking. :sad01_anim:

At the mo I'm working on getting my new Habi to level 50, and I play a bit of KQ when I can be bothered tongue.gif I used to auction snipe but it's too annoying XD

Finally got back into my Habi and found 40k worth of purple gems waiting for me :D So there's that.

I also like using the stock market, and food club on occasion. I have terrible luck and terrible coordination so I don't rely too much on random things or restocking.

Hunting through the SDB and selling random stuff I've saved up is always fun though :)

I suck at making money. I really need to learn how to RS or something... What little money I make daily comes from Dailies, and the easy 3k I make from Kass Basher....

Get a habitarium! Seriously, you just let it go, and you make NPs. It takes a bit of work to get up to level 50, but once you're there it pays for itself :laughingsmiley:

And by that I mean pays for the time you spent on it, because it doesn't cost any NPs haha

If you can't run Habi, I recommend getting into stocks. You also have a decently aged account, so Food Club is probably a good option for you as well. :P

Get a habitarium! Seriously, you just let it go, and you make NPs. It takes a bit of work to get up to level 50, but once you're there it pays for itself :laughingsmiley: And by that I mean pays for the time you spent on it, because it doesn't cost any NPs hahaIf you can't run Habi, I recommend getting into stocks. You also have a decently aged account, so Food Club is probably a good option for you as well. :P

I am involved in stocks, but I don't make 15k a day to buy daily stocks....

My Habitarium is kinda.... weak... I really need to sit and work on it.

i started off by playing flash games, and then i started selling things in my shop which netted me quite a bit and i was probably lucky that there was an event at the time and now ive kinda stalled because i havn't been putting as much time in so im not earning as much from playing games but this is countered by the fact every now and then ill sit down for an hour and wander through shops restocking which sometimes nets me a pretty penny

i leave my p3s on 24/7. sometimes i worry if any nfs actually think i'm on all that time, since i'm sure my status reads crazy stuff like "33 hr 24 min," but oh well i guess. i have no time to actively earn my nps anymore.

sometimes i play some of the gambling games as well, but recently i've lost 140k on them so not a very good few days

Mainly habitarium 24/7 and sniping. Then I play KQ and restock when I feel like it. I tried getting into stocks, and still want to, but the first ever stock I bought went bankrupt, then all the stocks I bought since then went down and kept going down... I don't understand how people make NP from it.