How do you make your $$$'s?

eddie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly habitarium 24/7 and sniping. Then I play KQ and restock when I feel like it. I tried getting into stocks, and still want to, but the first ever stock I bought went bankrupt, then all the stocks I bought since then went down and kept going down... I don't understand how people make NP from it.

Stocks is a long term money maker. Starting out, you really wanna just buy stocks at 15np a share, wait till they reach 30, then sell em, or longer, depending on how badly you need the NP. Beginners are suggested to do the 15/30 method for a while, till they start building up their portfolio, then wait longer and longer to sell their stocks.

I used to play games. That was all I did. Okay, I collected bank interest too, but that didn't really do much when I only had a million or so.

I only started on stocks about three years ago. I started at 15/30, then I did 15/60. 15/60 was awesome. Now I'm on 15/75, but I kind of want to go back to 60 because I have only sold one stock on 15/75 in all this time. I have five million invested, and one of these days, I'd like to sell SOMETHING.

I've participated in all the wars and plots in the last several years as well, and I think that's made a huge difference.

I'd currently working to get my Hab level to 50. My income these days are just from dailies because I'm too lazy to play games. LOL Also I usually sell whatever I get from dailies or random events.

i've recently leveled up to 50 on habitarium, so its doing well but i don't have as much time to spend on it as i would like, so sometimes it only makes 20-30k for me, i would love the time to get 100k a day! losing some of it (15k daily) to stock market for the avatar

without habitarium i usually did 10k a day from games/shop/events.

i can only run neopets on the main computer, and don't get alot of time on it (1 hr a day?) so its not bad.. i guess. ii'm really bad at most games, and my connection is too slow for RSing

i don't get decent interest from the bank, every time i spend nps when i get enough of them. :P just bid on a hanso charisma charm, and on some items for my gallery..

This topic has finally persuaded me to start my habitarium, I have no idea why I avoided it for so long :S It's a bit like farmville from facebook which I played 24/7 so this should work well :P

So hopefully that should bring in some money in the future, but as for now I do my dailies, play my favourite games (about 5 games which gets at least 10k) and then the faerieland employment agencies gets me about 20k a day, but I've started getting a bit bored of doing that, and instead doing more keyquest and just selling codestones and neggs :)

I just started working with my habitarium for np so we'll see.

I made a lot of money in stocks basically by ignoring them and realizing that one of my stocks shot up insanely, I still have KSON which has earned me a few mill. But I also resell lots of older stuff from my SDB, I was a hoarder for so long and would buy EVERYTHING from the advent calendar in bulk the first few years so I've still got snowbunnies and books and stamps.

You guys inspired me to restart up my Habitarium. I am only on level 8 right now, so I still have a long way to go. It seems like a pretty good way for a college student to make Neopoints (with my computer being constantly up because of working on papers, reading online articles, and Facebook). I have also been inspired to buy stocks! I currently have 100 shares.

I made my first million by playing flash games and selling stuff from dailies. I made my 2 million by getting a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie. I'm still trying to sell off the other stuff that came with the 800k through the trade (Illusens Scroll, a Zebie, and a Happiness Faerie Plushie). I'm on break right now, so I have lots of time to play Neopets, but once I go back, I'm going to have to slow down.

I make a bulk of my neopoints from stocks... I've been building up my port for a while now... I don't really do anything else because I'm kind of lazy. I may try habitarium though, sounds interesting!

I don't earn NP regularly. I used to play flash games and habi, but then I got lazy. I do have stocks though, but I don't buy 1000 stocks everyday. I only buy when I feel like it. The only thing I do everyday is the dailies.

But I don't really have any goals on Neopets, so there's nothing to earn money towards.

My main source of profits is my Habitarium, as well as the dailies of course. But when I do have free time I play flash games, restock my shop and recently I've invested on the Stock Market. I try to expand my earning options as much as possible, because I've expensive goals to fulfill. :)

I occasionally get lucky with my dailies, but not usually. Key Quest is my main income source -- of course the prizes are a gamble, but I can usually bring in somewhere around 20-30k a day selling what I win. I play a couple games and mess around in the stock market, but not to any real profit. My Habitarium is an absolute disgrace, haha.

I play games sometimes. I also get rare items randomly in those luck games, although I wouldn't recommend that being your main reason. Playing games is so restrictive regardless. It's a shame TNT won't allow more playtime then 3 most of the time.

At one point, I saved a lot of NP, to the point where I was able to purchase a Gelert Morphing Potion + Halloween Paint Brush + Darigan. I don't know if I'll ever save or have the patience to have that much again. :guiltysmiley:

I know re-stocking helps. I don't really know how to do it. I'm not big into stocks either. :guiltysmiley:

I wish I could still play habi =( I got locked out of it two or three months ago. I was making a ton of NP a day just letting it run for a few hours. Now I mainly RS since I'm not good at the games and I don't have the patience for KQ. I make a decent amount off of RSing just because I've been lucky. =P

where can you restock Draik Eggs/potions?!

I've guarded the Food shop for hours but I've never even seen one lol

To answer that question, you can buy Draik Eggs at the Meridell Foods shop, but they are extremely rare and coveted by big-time restockers. You can also seek out Draik Eggs and Morphing Potions at the Almost Abandoned Attic (also super rare), and Pirate Draik Eggs at the Forgotten Shore (slim chance of obtaining). Draik Morphing Potions can also be found at the Magic Shop, though they are just as elusive as Draik Eggs. Good luck!

I honestly gain all my neopoints from Gormball. I LOVE GORMBALL. I have hourly sessions of Gormball like twice a day to restock my shop. Because of gormball I earn about 600,000 neopoints a month.

And sometimes I let my Habitarium run :3

My computers too slow for me to ever make good money at restocking and Ive always played at least 30 flash games a day and just saved every little penny! I have never once heard of the Habi thingme and It sounds AWESOME. I have always wondered how people have so much money and just presumed they must of spent half their live on here! Pretty naive of me considering ive been on neopets for a while :laughingsmiley: Thanks you lot!