How do you make your $$$'s?

eddie

I just sell my sdb, I'm quite suprised about how many stuff I have in there that's actually worth something :')

And my dailies and a game now and then. a normal day gives me around 20k and a game a lot-day gives me around 50k I think (:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even...like...Habitarium...what? It just doesn't make sense to me...maybe I need to read a guide. I'll do that tomorrow.

I restock (I find the chocolate shop is good because I never seem to find anything at the book store), I just got into FEA jobs and I play lots and lots of games. And I sell the things I get through my dailies or keyquest. I seem to make between 10 and 15k a day, which I don't really mind. I also just re-invested into stocks to get the avatar eventually :)

I don't get to play very much during the school term, so I earn most of my neopoints in the stock market and by bashing Kass. Maybe I should start building up my habitarium, it looks profitable. i don't think I'll reply on the Key Quests, can't afford the time to sit through an entire game when my textbooks are also vying for my attention haha.

You can get locked out of using the Habitarium? How/why did that happen? Is it permanent or temporary?

being locked out of habi refers to the glitch users sometimes get in which you can't access your habitarium. if most commonly occurs when users forget to collect gems before refreshing, or can also happen if a person has more than 100 items in their item bag.

there are a number of ways to fix a habitarium thats glitched, not all of them work depending on whats wrong, sometimes fixing a habi means you may lose you items/levels. also tnt can reset a habitarium, but that means you are back to level 1 :( (plus it can take a while)

www.neopets.com/~nimmo is my go to guide :)

I used to make ALL of my nps from the AG. Trying to get that going again. There's a lot of new stuff to make np at though since I came back. before it seemed there was only games and RSing.

I made 100k a day for a week RSing at the attic and playing a bit of keyquest, but I got tired of both really quickly so I'm back to just relying on AG and dailies =(. I am thinking of trying habi. I didn't know it could net 100k a day! I have never even played habi xD. There's too many new things, I haven't had time to try them all.

From other guides, it seemed like the only way to get np from the habitarium is to increase your level, but these posts show that you can keep making np even after you reach level 50. May I have some clarification on how the habitarium hands out $$$? Also, I thought you could have your habitarium window not open and the p3s would still work, but is it necessary to keep a window open at all times? I just got into the game and am wondering how it works.

From other guides, it seemed like the only way to get np from the habitarium is to increase your level, but these posts show that you can keep making np even after you reach level 50. May I have some clarification on how the habitarium hands out $$$? Also, I thought you could have your habitarium window not open and the p3s would still work, but is it necessary to keep a window open at all times? I just got into the game and am wondering how it works.

After you reach level 50, every time you get 1000 XP, you get a gem that's worth 500 NP. So that's how you continue to make NP after level 50.

For more info, you can check our Habitarium guides. Due to my computers running slow, I generally don't gather resources for XP, I just discard eggs from my nesters, so I don't have detailed information on leaving it open.

I used to make ALL of my nps from the AG. Trying to get that going again. There's a lot of new stuff to make np at though since I came back. before it seemed there was only games and RSing.

I didn't know you could make NP from that, I haven't played it since I returned to the site. Definitely going to check that out.

Most of my money comes from Habi, Key Quest, and I restock on half-price day.

Seeing habitarium can give 100k a day it would definitely be worth it to give it a try. But that would take 200k xp to obtain from red gems, which seems like a very high amount. Does it get easier to get xp as your population increases, or do you have to work at it all day?

Seeing habitarium can give 100k a day it would definitely be worth it to give it a try. But that would take 200k xp to obtain from red gems, which seems like a very high amount. Does it get easier to get xp as your population increases, or do you have to work at it all day?

You get XP from collecting resources, buildings buildings... not just red gems. The Habitarium is time-consuming in a way, and you have to be able to leave it running in a browser window for hours at a time, but you don't have to watch it while it's running. The time-consuming part is managing your Habi: repairing buildings, harvesting eggs, dragging P3s in and out of buildings... very hard work :P

There are a few different ways to reduce the lag on Habitarium also7. I've also found that if I shut down my computer every once in a while when it's getting really laggy I can open it back up again and it's fine.

Games. Lots and lots of games. I never usually have much luck getting neopoints on my dailies. Every now and then I'll get really lucky at the trading post, but haven't been recently. Key Quest also is pretty good but takes a lot of time. A few years back I used to get a lot of my neopoints from spinning wheels but now I usually lose neopoints so I've basically given up.

I do the 15/30 thing with stocks and it's good for an occasional boost of income. Mostly I leave my

habi running for 100k a day except that it's been green-screened for awhile. I don't play too many

games for NP, just if I'm working on getting a trophy. This reminds me that I should go through my

SDB and sell some of the junk I've been accumulating.

Played 5 games of KQ last night and I got 7 codestones and a Biscuit Paint Brush! Definitely going to be playing that more often ^_^