Pet Help?

SimplyTragic

Earlier this year, I pounded a female fearie gnorbu and someone adopted it. Which Im happy about, but now I cant seem to find her anywhere on neopets.

I'm pretty sure her name was something like georgina_baa, georgia_baa or something. I was just wondering if there was anyway that I could find her again just to check to see how shes doing.

I don't want the pet back, nor am I gonna bug the owner.

I've tried all the combo of names that I could and I still can't find anything.

I"m pretty sure the name was georgia or something. this pet was on one of my side accounts and it would have been created around october of 2010

So if anyone knows how I can find her again or if they have a pet by that name that was created around the date above, I would love to know. :)

also, the person that adopted the gnorbu said it was her dreamie, so I don't think it would be in the pound.....................

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Without the exact name of the pet there is not much any of us can do to help out unless we so happen to come across that particular user who adopted it and just so happened to see it.

You could submit a ticket to TNT and request a list of all neopets created from your account. That is probably the most effective way to get an answer to your inquiry.

You could submit a ticket to TNT and request a list of all neopets created from your account. That is probably the most effective way to get an answer to your inquiry.

I really don't think TNT would bother with something like that :/. Considering it sometimes can take months to get a response for losing your account a list of pet names would probably never get looked at, and if it did it would probably be considered a waste of time and you most likely wouldn't get a response. If you don't want the pet back and you cant remember the name I think the best thing to do is try and let it go :( I'm sorry you cant find her

It's a long shot, but you could also look through your internet history.

On firefox (don't know with other browsers, sorry!) click history on the toolbar then go to 'view all history'. Then click 'older than 6 months' and type 'neopets.com/petlookup.phtml' into the search bar.

If you don't clear your history regularly, the pet's lookup should be listed there :) You can sort alphabetically, so if you know part of the name you should be able to find it easily.