BD Withdrawal

So I'm on my third straight quick match with somebody who won't make a move. I run into this problem a lot, usually with level 1s... So my question is how do I withdraw without it on my record? I've done some before without having one but I noticed I got charged one last time. I don't want to keep getting charged for these but I don't want to wait forever for them not to make a move...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear in your posts, TDN is a family-friendly community.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So I'm on my third straight quick match with somebody who won't make a move. I run into this problem a lot, usually with level 1s... So my question is how do I withdraw without it on my record? I've done some before without having one but I noticed I got charged one last time. I don't want to keep getting charged for these but I don't want to wait forever for them not to make a move...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear in your posts, TDN is a family-friendly community.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you wait 30 minutes no penalty to you, and if you wait an hour no penalty to either of you.

A good way to avoid this is simply by finding a BD sparring partner. You can just go into BD forum on Neopets and create a thread saying what kind of opponent you are looking to match up with. This is an easy way to avoid no response lv 1's. Alternatively you can always set a level base for your Quickmatch search, Min Lv 5 Max Lv 999 :)