The Lutari

xdarkcloudsx

I made one on the pet day, but I don't think it's a guarantee... I actually made 2, I would give you one but they're non-transferable :(

EDIT: I'm proud xD

You can also get them with Morphing Potions now! Which is pretty cool :) (Also, I believe you can zap them from the lab ray).

The Island Lutari Morphing Potion is currently going for 4mil-4.5mil. That is probably the easiest way to get a Lutari at this point. They are still non-transferable.

The morphing potion is r98 and is one of the more pricey morphing potions for that rarity but it is well worth the price if that is what your heart is set on.

I zapped one few days ago .. I'm not sure if I'll keep it or just continue zapping ..

I'd advice you try getting one through the Lab. It's cheapest and the odds aren't that small either.

Wow, 5? :woot: Which colours are they? My Lutari got Boochied yesterday and I fell inlove with him :wub_anim: I said before that you should invest in the map .. I still think you should, but I think you could almost certainly get a Lutari on a Lutari day :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yup I agree with Mrs B. It is very possible to get a lutari via the lab ray if you don't mind waiting and you get to pick up some stats for your pet along the way.

This is the 2nd time that my lab statted BD pet has been zapped into a lutari and it's a bittersweet feeling each time. Lutaris are not exactly my dream pets, but I dread zapping it again because of its rarity =x.

Best of luck in your quest for a lutari! :)

:O I was not aware that you could zap or even morph lutaris! I think this will be one of my investments after I have as much as adam! (Well...now it's as much as that stupid asparagus costs!) Oh how I love them so much! <3

Must. Keep. Labbing.

Also, if you can create them every other year...and people were able to create them 2 years ago...then does that mean? :O :O

Also, if you can create them every other year...and people were able to create them 2 years ago...then does that mean? :O :O

You were able to create Lutari's on Lutari Day last year, in 2011, so they most likely won't be available this year. (Though you never know.)

You were able to create Lutari's on Lutari Day last year, in 2011, so they most likely won't be available this year. (Though you never know.)

Don't rub it in :sad02: jk though it feels like it sometimes. I swear to you I was on practically all day that they were released and I still was not able to catch one of the times that they were available. So just because they are released, doesn't mean you will get one. I've been zapping for over a year now and still haven't gotten Tagg to turn into a Lutari. I'm beginning to think it's time to start saving for a morphing potion for him :rolleyes_anim: