BD advice

Hi everyone! I would like to ask you experienced-users about how to build a reliable equipment set. the thing is, I don't want a large set of 20 items, which I will be swapping before every battle. I would like an optimal set of lets say, 6 items. So far my set looks like this;

1.(Sophies Magic Hat) (Flaming Bronze Helm) (Patched Magic Hat) Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield

2.(Hanso Charisma Charm)

3.(Wand Of Reality) Kelpbeards Trident

4.(Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting) (Ylanas Blaster) Pirate Captains Cutlass

5.(Greater Healing Scroll) (Purple Sticky Hand) Ghostkerbomb / Leaded Elemental Vial

6.(Magical Marbles of Mystery)

Bolded items are my equipment. next to them you can see the item that i'm thinking to replace them with. What is your opinion on this?

Another of my biggest sources of confusion is that i dont know which one to choose: Ghoskerbomb or a full healer. I dont like to have more than 2 one-use items equiped at the same time, and secondly comes their cost of course.

Please do not advise me on over 30million NP items.. Just for that Leaded Elemental Vial i need to work for months.. :) But for the battledomers who are looking for

Ylanas Blaster-Bow Of Destiny-Sword Of Apocalypse-Wand Of Reality-Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting-Makeshift Ships Hammer and Ramtors Spellbook you can neomail your offers to "kidthestar"

thank you for your in-coming suggestions.

The HCC is good. For the shield, HNMS is also good. The other one which you may want to consider though is Faerie tabard. But if you have the ability "quench" then HNMS would be a better option. Get the abilities such as Drain Life and Regeneration. They are very useful in battles, both 2P and 1P.

If you want to have massive air damage, get the Sword of Ari instead of the PCC. The former is more cost efficient.

The KBT is also good as it is. But if want an optional weapon to switch to so you'll have an unpredictable set, that would be Sword of Reif or Sword of Thare. The Sword of Reif is however commonly blocked because of the cheap reflectors floating around. It will also be dampened by Scorchios' 30 percent resistance to fire. For the Sword of Thare, sure, it will be blocked, but only partially. In higher leagues, no one (almost) carries a full earth blocker. It will be a very surprising weapon to any set.

The Gbomb and healer is a must for every set. Get a healer first if you don't have the NP to buy a gbomb. As a substitute for the Gbomb while saving for it, you may settle with the 15 iconer muffins and snowballs. There are species healers though. If you have a kacheek, lenny, gelert, or elephante, stick to the species healers. Otherwise, the LEV will be the only cheap option for 100% healer if you have 300+ HP. Otherwise, Bag of Healing Dust is still a good one. If you are on L8-L11, Crisp Blue Tunic would be a great choice. The 100 HP drain is unblockable. The MMoM is so so. It's a little expensive for what it does. If you trained defense, the Heavy Blue Tunic is better.

As to the stealer, well, I don't recommend one since it is banned in most League wars. But otherwise, the Heavy Rob of Thievery is the only upgrade to the Purple Sticky Hand.

Thank you for your comments guys, still i couldnt decide on the sword though :) Thare or Reif i will have enough time to decide and check forums.

So far the items i ll keep are HCC, MMoM. The shopping list goes like that

1.HNMS - 8.2m

2.KBT - 9m

3.Sword of Thare - Reif - 11m

4.Gbomb - 7.5m

5.LEV -

It looks a little expensive but hopefully it will be the last time i bother with my set i guess. If we have any HNMS seller here on the forum they can accept that topic as an offer and reach me via neomail with their price offer. That list is going down according to my priorities so if u have a Gbomb or LEV you need to wait for me to buy the previous items first. :)

Btw how can we join a league? I tried 2P Challanges but i quit because of the waiting time. But it would be nice to challenge ppl in a league. These are my stats;

Hit Points: 435 / 435

Strength: 333

Defence: 339

Movement: 336

Intelligence: 294

The last note is, i am also looking for a decent battledomer guild. Ok that was all for now. :) have fun all.

Based on what you have posted I would say go ahead and upgrade your shield to the Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield. That is a much more effective shield but to be honest you are probably going to need more than just that. Hanso Charisma Charm helps cover up some of the holes in it so that is a good combo if your opponent has you reeling.

Swapping the Wand of Reality for Kelpbeards Trident is a GREAT upgrade all things considered... The Wand of Reality may be a consistent and solid 13 icons, but Kelpbeards Trident is a consistent 16.25-24 icons. definitely worth every neopoint.

I would recommend simply getting a Sword of Ari or a different Anagram Sword rather than the Pirate Captains Cutlass unless you are planning on doing a great deal of 1P. That being said the Pirate Captains Cutlass will be great for if/when the next plot/war begins.

As soon as you can afford it get both the Ghostkerbomb AND the Leaded Elemental Vial. Both will prove invaluable to your set.

Btw how can we join a league? I tried 2P Challanges but i quit because of the waiting time. But it would be nice to challenge ppl in a league. These are my stats;

Hit Points: 435 / 435

Strength: 333

Defence: 339

Movement: 336

Intelligence: 294

The last note is, i am also looking for a decent battledomer guild. Ok that was all for now. :) have fun all.

For league battling, sign up to any of the guilds in the battledome board. You'll see most of them recruiting for members. Since your pet's stats are high, don't apply for beginner guilds. If you are really into battling in 2P, go with the active guilds who have high requirements (like 300 HSD, 20-30M set, maxed l8, etc). You'll see the requirements in recruitment boards in the Battledome Board. Again, join guilds which are active (this is because of intra and inter guild wars) so that you won't lose time waiting for scheduled fights. Just to name a few very active guilds - Phoenix Warlords, Central Command, Intrepidus, Dangerous Waters, Phoenix Warlords, Legendary Warlods, Smugglers , etc.

Thank you once again. You dont know how much you helped. :) I would have wasted tons of neopoints and regretted all spent neopoints. Thats how i end up most of the times :P

if you previously bought HT weapons and then their prices suddenly deflated, don't sell them immediately. They are good investments 'coz HT items will eventually retire (it might take 2-4 years though). And when they do retire, you'll earn millions. Take for example the Queen Fyora TCG. It's a retired HT item which is worth 1M before. Now, it's 2-4M. :) For non HT items like HPoT, WoR, BoD, etc., there's no need to rush selling them for lower prices. When a war plot comes, the price of these items will really inflate. Take for example FTab, before the Krawk Island plot, it is sold for 6.5-6.8M, but a week after the plot was announced, its price sky rocketed to 7.3M. This also happened with HPoT, before the plot, it is only sold for 550,000, but like the Ftab, the price suddenly inflated to 800,000. Patience is all you need. :)