Secret Lab is being weird again..

i dont know if this is common, but.. this is the third time the lab zapped my Faerie Elephante into... Faerie Elephante!

wasnt it supposedly show that nothing happened to Shotema?

it never happened before..

or is it common for faerie pets? or elephante? or faerie elephante? or is it only for me?

FaerieAgain.png

Wow I have heard of this happening before, but only once, not three times (and never to me)! I mean...that's just so unlikely isn't it!? Maybe it just likes messing with you :P But at least a faerie elephante is pretty cute ?? Hehe, I've been stuck with a ghost nimmo for a while, never been a huge fan of them...

But in solving this issue...maybe try zap another pet and then go back to your faerie elephante? That is if you have another you are prepared to zap :S

How strange! That's never happened to me, I usually just get nothing happens :/. Emjay did turn into a Red Elephante the other day though :P

I think Xepha might be right, maybe it's meant to be ;)

weird ...

but the lab ray is really weird .. it gave my "non battling pet" +HP every day for 8 days in a row ..

also i had the same color change happen once ... from Ghost Mynci to Ghost Mynci .. yaaay fun !

I've had this happened to me a few times, but like Xepha, it was a basic color. I had my Red Lenny turn Red several times.

(I also get that with my petpet ray. I'll get my Pile of Soot zapped into a Pile of Soot, or it will change it's name to what it already was.)

Maybe it's a secret message... your lab pet is /meant/ to be a Faerie Elephante?

I think it happened to me before, but with basic colors (like blue or red). Meh.

haha i do think that once

i would like to zap it furthermore

lets see what it will become later

I had a Christmas Yurble and it turned into a ... Christmas Yurble o_O

Now I have two sets of Christmas Yurble Items in my closet and cant get rid of them^^

thats the main point.

grrrrrr

weird ...

but the lab ray is really weird .. it gave my "non battling pet" +HP every day for 8 days in a row ..

also i had the same color change happen once ... from Ghost Mynci to Ghost Mynci .. yaaay fun !

yay!

i am turning into another species!

*rub body*

nothing changed...?

awww :(

I had this happen once before with my Shadow Usul turning into a Shadow Usul, but then I believe a couple days later, it turned into a Halloween Usul, so you should be alright

Hmm... that's never happened to me before. Although it was really annoying when my Elephante kept getting zapped into different colours, and I ended up getting another Elephante Hat with each colour change.

I did get "no change" three days in a row before, though.

Weird! I don't believe I've ever had any of my pets being zapped the same thing twice, although a lot of my pets got zapped Maraquan multiple times! I think Maraquan maybe my most common. I think my main pet, ChristelleFairy the Gelert, was once a Faerie. The Lab hasn't been kind to me as of late. Lots of level alterations and nothingness. :sad01_anim: I'm trying to turn my Mynci into a Cybunny. (I got a Cybunny a few times before.)

i have a friend who got his island kacheek zapped into an island kacheek three times in a row

and heard of another who got hallow poogle 4x

definitely odd though. i thought it would just say something like "nothing happens," but i guess not? :\