Do you guys Bagatelle/Coconut shy?

pokersmoker

Rigged games  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play Bagatelle

2. 2. Do you play Coconut Shy

I very rarely play coconut shy now I have the avatar but I do play bagatelle each day. I often win a few thousand nps on that one and I also have some luck with Pawkeet slots, though I don't play everyday. I liked the old version of Pawkeet Slots better than this new version as with Brucie B Slots also...

For me, I'd say once in a while for both of those, but Coconut Shy a bit more since there's an avatar. If there's one thing I've learned, it's better not to chance your Neopoints if you want to save up for the stuff you desire.

After I got the Coconut Shy avvie I pretty much stopped playing ... I think I played it only twice since then

Bagatelle .. only if I had lots of money on my hand and I decided to gamble away .. so once a year or so lol ... last time I played I won 3k on my third shot and I quit while I was ahead :)

I think I've played Bagatelle once, but it's far too irritating XD I play the Coconut Shy everyday cause I need the avatar! Some coconuts for my album would be nice too ^^

I never play bagatelle, but I sometimes play coconut shy. Mainly because it isn't hard, and you can easily win every once in a while with the tdn tactic. I haven't played it lately though, maybe I should start playing it again.

Hmm I stopped playing coconut shy after I got the avatar, but I wonder if overall I made money, since you get 10k and a fairly decent coconut prize (that's right yeah?) and I'd say each day you lose maybe 500np...hrmm. Might start playing again. As for bagatelle...I played once and it just kept going in to the '1' spot so I just never played again :P

I actually make some profit by playing some "Coconut Shy". Currently, I'm attempting to get an avvie, which is why I play it. Bagatelle wastes my money and I never get anywhere. :guiltysmiley: My luck is bad enough, as if I need a difficult game to add onto it! :laughingsmiley: It always seems like I only land on one. I don't think I've ever got close passed 4!