10M budget - help me upgrade my pets weapons!

_kit

Hey battlepedians, I've been off neopets for a couple of years but have just come back to my account which has 10 million neopoints in the bank. So what would be the best items to take into the battledome for this budget?

(or should I spend money on training? so far I have just been using the lab ray)

It doesn't seem like there's much else useful to spend these neopoints on...

Here are my pets stats and current set up

Hit Points: 217 / 217

Strength: ULTIMATE (188)

Defence: armoured

Movement: AWESOME (65)

Intelligence: brilliant

Honey Potion

Ramtors Spellbook

Scuzzys Comb

Downsize!

Greater Healing Scroll

Thanks you for your time

Welcome to the forums! :)

You should probably upgrade your constants to at least Ylanas Blaster/Brynns Sword or maybe one of them to Kelpbeards Trident.

A freezer should be good in your set, too (Randomly Firing Freeze Ray).

Hanso Charisma Charm is a nice dual duty (and a great investment) for dark defense.

You can always refer to this page for reference. ;)

Thank you!

Do petpets and petpetpets help in battle? (can't remember!) Got an old Hoppit. Heh.

Also, there's a couple of trades for Kelpbeards Trident but they both have a set of items with them, should I just offer for the whole set?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, simply "edit" it instead if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do petpets and petpetpets help in battle? (can't remember!) Got an old Hoppit. Heh.

Petpets and Petpetpets don't help in battle, though TNT said they would have petpets enabled in battle somehow. The idea has been delayed for many, many years.

Also, there's a couple of trades for Kelpbeards Trident but they both have a set of items with them, should I just offer for the whole set?

Most users are willing to to separate if you neomail them with an offer on one of their weapons. The Battledome NeoBoards sometimes has people selling Kelpbeards Tridents, too.

• 3 weeks later...

You're definately going to want to slip some defense in there at some point. Since your pet has such high health ((lab pet?)) stocking up on armoured neggs and shoveling them down your pet's throat is probably going to be your best option. xD Mmm... crunchy.