The Daily Neopets Forums have gotten an upgrade!

Ian

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've been gone again for a few and I come back to this,hm, nice change but...WHERE'D my avatar go!? Or my signature? :S

You're going to have to reupload your avatar/profile pic, everything was reset when the forum received the recent upgrade.

It's not difficult, just upload whatever image you had as your previous avatar/profile pic for your current profile picture, and you should be fine. You can now upload profile pictures regardless of member group.

Your signature is still there, that has never been changed/cleared.

Hm...interesting. I came here and was all panicked lol. It is VERY different from the old layout. It'll take some getting used to, but I think I'll like it :) However, I only have two concerns: Do Super/Fantastic members get any special permissions, and why does it seem like there are a lot of broken links for pictures?

ETA: Oops. ignore the latter. all the pics ares showing up now for me :)

Ya know, scratch all of that...I should really stop asking stupid questions o.0

You're going to have to reupload your avatar/profile pic, everything was reset when the forum received the recent upgrade.

It's not difficult, just upload whatever image you had as your previous avatar/profile pic for your current profile picture, and you should be fine. You can now upload profile pictures regardless of member group.

Your signature is still there, that has never been changed/cleared.

But how do I do that? I can't find where to change my avatar! I don't know where anything is anymore.

wonder what the old site looked like... ehe.. :D

You could have used the Wayback Machine for that. Here's what the previous version of the forum used to look like right here in case you wanted to know. :)

WOW!!! new lay-out

You want me to tell what I think? I don't really like it :/

I LOVE to have an avatar, but I just want my face to be on my profile, so I hate the fact you made it the same thing :/

But anyways, as Ian says, we can't go back, so I'll get used to it over time ;)

Guest Yoshi_

WOW!!! new lay-out

You want me to tell what I think? I don't really like it :/

I LOVE to have an avatar, but I just want my face to be on my profile, so I hate the fact you made it the same thing :/

But anyways, as Ian says, we can't go back, so I'll get used to it over time ;)

They did not do that. The folks at Invision Power Services (Owners of IP.Board which is what TDN Forums runs on) did that. You can go talk to them http://invisionpower.com :P

But how do I do that? I can't find where to change my avatar! I don't know where anything is anymore.

Not sure if you already figured it out or not since you already have an avatar but you can change your avatar by doing the following:

In the top right, click your user name and the pull down menu appears.

Next click 'My Settings'

Then click 'Change your photo'

• 2 weeks later...