Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well considering that he is not dead or in jail, he probably found out from the fantastic resource known as the internet. I found a very funny website full of dumb laws (hence the name dumb laws) at http://www.dumblaws.com (please note that there may be unsuitable content inside I'm not sure)

I'm reading those laws... Many about Indiana aren't true. In fact, almost all of them aren't true.

"Grocery stores may not sell any type of cold liquor."

Well that one's true.

"In Fort Wayne: You may not sell or play on a radio broadcast, the record "It's In the Book".

I've never heard of that record so I guess its true...

I'm bored, so what have you people been up to lately?

We've just been doing the usual, jumping between random topics. But with the plot coming up, I'll be significantly less bored shortly. :D

Wow that site is pretty handy (assuming it's all factual). Congrats to TDN for being worth over 42 grand (Ian is so rich :P )

I dunno... Are we alound to talk about MMORPGs? 'Cause I found a great one. Its called DOMO. It is an anime-based RPG recently dubbed into English from Japan. If you want an MMO to play but don't wanna play one where you are afraid of being called a noob, go for this... EVERYBODY'S A NOOB. Its a 1 gig download, but its worth it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention... you can fly on your sword!

Ah the beauty of having your own computer *hugs computer*