Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't know. I got them from Europe. The guy I got them from called them space cakes. So...

*Takes bite*

Oh check it out! My hand is HUUUGE

You've no right to make that assumption, m3l3ana. I suggest you learn a little bit more about me before you judge me.

It is what I understood from your posts, but obviously I got it wrong and for that I apologise. However, I do think that you might need to take a bit of your own advice.

Thanks for the cookie Levy :)

...You know what, m3l3ana? An apology would've sufficed just fine. I'm going to bed before this gets ugly. And it would've, but I have more self-control than that. So good night to you. <_<

Is Ironman still out? I thought most theaters dropped movies that have been out a month. I for one can't wait to see that new Hulk movie. I thought the last one was good, but a lot of people didn't like the idea that

the enemy in the end was his father and the military in the end blew them both to hell.

Nah Shrek 2 for instance stayed in theaters for 23 weeks. All depends on how well the movie does.

Hulk was OK I suppose, I looking for more a lot more action scenes though.

What I'm looking forward to is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button & James Bond.

Hmm... I was looking forward to Indiana Jones but then I saw it and was less than impressed.

I'm sorry if anyone here liked it, but I absolutely hated it!

You're entitled to your opinion. I can honestly say I've never seen the first three and don't plan on seeing the fourth any time soon.

I love all the other Indiana Jones movies.

I saw the new movie and I have to say I wasn't impressed either...I think disappointed is more the word I'm looking for. I think it's because seeing Harrison Ford looking so (um...what's a nice word so I won't offend anyone) "mature"...was kinda creepy for me. I was afraid he was gonna break something.

By the time the movie ended...MY bones were aching.

I don't like any of the Indiana Jones movies that I have seen, so I have no intention of going to go see the new one. But I know people who like them, my brother in law being one of them.

I didn't see any of those movies either. I just heard the old ones were good. I did notice that Shia LaBeouf was in the new one, though. He's been having a very active career lately. I seem to see him everywhere. He's a good actor, too. I might watch the movie just to see how he does in whatever role he plays.

But there isn't really any movies I'd like to see now. Call me when something interesting comes up. I swear they're running out of ideas for movies...

I want the new Harry Potter to come out!!! I have been waiting for that movie and they said November/December this year, but I haven't heard any rumors floating around. Also I want to go see Sex in the City, only cause I like the series.

Revenge, Shia plays a huge role in the movie. In fact, you may be seeing him more in the Indiana Jones movies. And of course Harrison is "mature". He's like... sixty-five years old? They even joke about his age in the movie.

That's about as close to a uncensored spoiler as I can get.

I love all the other Indiana Jones movies.

I saw the new movie and I have to say I wasn't impressed either...I think disappointed is more the word I'm looking for. I think it's because seeing Harrison Ford looking so (um...what's a nice word so I won't offend anyone) "mature"...was kinda creepy for me. I was afraid he was gonna break something.

By the time the movie ended...MY bones were aching.

Yeah the movie OK in my opinion but I think Steven Spielberg is losing his touch on sequels. :ohno:

Next flick I wanna see is Hancock...the preview looks awesome. I also wanna see Incredible Hulk. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a sequel to the 1st one or if they decided to tell the story all over again....either way...I love comic book movies.

I always look forward to anything in the sci-fi genre.

I think it's new...I wouldn't say original though. It's like a knock off of Superman...maybe even a mutation ala X-Men type of thing....but then again...aren't all superhero movies and shows a knock-off of something or other?

That Ichigo avatar is cool, Levy....I'm a Bleach fan myself.