Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

He laughs at your name? That's got to be those bad teachers that come along and ruin your life. I hate those teachers....

A fact: I've never learnt how to write cursive. And my mum learnt it in year 5, I'm in form 1 now....<_<

I tend to change my writing every year, one year I wrote too skinny, the next year I write too big, then I write too small and so on....noone's perfect after all ^_^

:O He actually said that to your face?!

Poor you....if I would have had a teacher like that I wouldn't know what to do, just hope that you'll have to be with that teacher for another few weeks....

Btw, I was extremely clumsy in front of the whole school... I dropped a t-shirt that was signed by a olympic champion just by walking past and having contact with the clothes hook to my jersey. if it wasn't bad enough, before I went back to my seat, my stupid knee knocked to the wall or something.... Sometimes things are so bad that you just have to smile and laugh, and that's what I did.

I looked like a maniac by the time I returned to my seat and the person sitting next to me couldn't hold back a snigger.

I have no idea how to use Photoshop or Gimp. I've basically decided that it's too much work to figure out how to use them lol. I'd much rather just stick to paint.

OMG! I totally agree....

If I can do it with a combination of paint and power point it ain't getting done.

Of course that might be why people like Xepha make my graphics skills look so weak,

but still I am so old school DIY when it comes to making graphics.

I haven't learned cursive either.

And yes, he does. =w= He hates me... He said it himself.

thats too bad he hates you... maybe you could switch classes? i used to know cursive, but i forgot it. i think i learned it when i was 9 or 10 and then never had to use it. but my writing is a mix of print and cursive where i just kind of attach letters to each other.

Btw, I was extremely clumsy in front of the whole school... I dropped a t-shirt that was signed by a olympic champion just by walking past and having contact with the clothes hook to my jersey. if it wasn't bad enough, before I went back to my seat, my stupid knee knocked to the wall or something.... Sometimes things are so bad that you just have to smile and laugh, and that's what I did.

I looked like a maniac by the time I returned to my seat and the person sitting next to me couldn't hold back a snigger.

thats totally what i do to. but ill do one clumsy thing and then a million afterwards. its just a horrible chain reaction that in my mind can only be fixed by laughter.

LOL

cursive

I want to revive the person who created it, just to make them die again :evil:

I can't write it, never could, and it's also a major waste of time to decipher what's written there when you try to read it. Regular way is just way easier to read and write.

My print quality varies, If I actually try, It's as good as a printer. If I don't it's sloppy, but still readable, in between, my print is just fine...

lol, soo many CDs to rip and then burn, taking forever, I've been procrastinating on doing this for almost a year now :eh:

Heh, last year I actually got an award in school for the smallest handwriting. It's a gift and a curse, useful when you aren't given enough space to write everything you want, but it's almost impossible to read. I also write really clear. I once tried to see just how good I was at doing this. I wrote on one corner of a page: "Hi, my name is Jhon." Then I asked everyone in class to read. They actually ended up using a microscope, then you could see the print, and it was as clear as if I wrote it big across the page. My award is read as the "Microscopic Handwriting" award.

Haha how is it possible to write that small?!?

For me, my handwriting will vary by the importance of what I'm writing. For example, if I'm taking notes, my handwriting is going to be really bad (like only I can read it). If I'm handwriting a paper, it's going to look really nice. My teachers have even said it looks like I printed it.

I guess it's just a state-of-mind thing. Like anyone could have sloppy handwriting if they got woken up at 3:00AM with a headcold by a car alarm and then immediately have to write a ten page essay on why 2+2=4.

I pity whoever actually experiences that, though.

O.o you know that 0.99999999...(repeating) is equal to 1? Haha it was a really mind-boggling thing I learned today in math.

Sorry, random I know, but Revenge brought up 2+2=4, and that made me think of math lol.

Yes, I do, since if you round 0.9, It is 1. XD;; Congrats.

No there's no rounding involved.

Here are the steps:

x=0.99999 (repeating) <----------- Make 0.99999(repeating) equal to x

10x=9.99999(repeating) <----------- Multiply both sides by 10.

9x=9 <----------- Subtract x on the left side, and 0.99999 (repeating) on the right side, since they are equal.

x=1 <----------- Divide both sides by 9.

0.99999(repeating)=1 <----------- Transitive Property

So no rounding, just some sort of Algebra. My teacher says it has something to do with Calculus.

I don't get why you would subtract different things on both sides. If you change something on one side, should that change also happen to the other side? o_O

If that made sense...

EDIT: 5000th post! :O

I don't get why you would subtract different things on both sides. If you change something on one side, should that change also happen to the other side? o_O

If that made sense...

well since x=0.99999 (repeating), then you'd be able to subtract x from one side and 0.99999 (repeating) from the other. They are equal remember?

And wow 5000th post O.o!!! Congrats!

My teacher says it has something to do with Calculus.
I hate calculus...
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'll have my 400th post soon, woot 8)

EDIT: 5 moar posts :O

To me, 5000 is a long way to go...it might not be the same for some people though :P

Get going then! I just got 400 posts a few days ago... I don't know of any other perks besides changing your name once a month, which I haven't done, I'm fine with my current one.

Found this, I suggest you download this if you can, big, but worth it:

http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=48749

Command and Conquer Gold for free, legally!