Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

sorry, I can't comprehend that. I put him in the contest for next week. Which starts the 22.

Hey people, we had free time in class so I came on here! How are you all? I just got some Math exam results and I am proud to say that I got an A-!

*nods* No prob!

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=1205

I was forced to make the entered image EVEN SMALLER! Ack! Now I know why everyone has better images on thier petpages...

Guest Астр&#10

It probably means English exam.

I have made Levy's new picture for the beauty contest, but I ain't entering it this week. There are already plenty from TDN entries already. lol Animetriplicate vs. Keiko, only one vote. Who will you vote for?

xfba.gif

Color red

xfbabrown-2.gif

New brown entry

No it doesn't mean English Exam. It means Enterprise Education aka Business. We did Accounting this term and just finished Part B for our exams yesterday. No Tash, I haven't got my marks yet but I hope I got an A.

Yes I love it! I love Xweetox! I saw it earlier but was kicked off the computer and didnt get to reply.... Did you draw it or change it on the computer? Oh yeh you were kinda close....

Guest Астр&#10

I used my photoshop magic and modified a brown xweetok image with xweetok body armor and a leather xweetok mask. The weapons are red but I modifed them to be brown. The armor and mask are the right color in the first image.

Yeh I understand that. I'd seriously hate someone if they did it to a pet you loved but didn't want to lose. I don't think I'll be getting rid of my pets for a while.