Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

CAV, that's a lot of generalizing. The war is quite unpopular among the population of the US.

As stupid as some things that happen here may be, I'd never want to live anywhere else. (Except Germany, maybe. But I'd have to be fluent in German before that could happen.)

Hey, it can't be that bad - I mean, some of you Americans were smart enough to join TDN, right? :P

There are many very smart Americans, too. And, thankfully, some of them are on TDN. :)

Sometimes I wish I lived in Canada.

Well, you can always apply to Canadian universities when you finish high school.

If NY was a part of Canada, my life would be a lot better than it is now.

CAV, that's a lot of generalizing. The war is quite unpopular among the population of the US.

Yes but what happened? We got in the war regardless. And who re-elected him to office?

Hey, at least in the USA you don't have too many opposition activists mysteriously falling to their deaths...

CAV, I had to write a prompt today about a psychological workshop that treated torture victims from other countries. Those people had been oppressed their entire lives, always living under the threat that their whole family could be taken away and beaten to death simply for stating an opposing opinion, or for suggesting a higher pay than 75 cents for a full day of picking sugar cane. The militia sometimes even tortured people right before the eyes of their own family members.

Whatever problems we have here, I guarantee they are nothing compared to what's going on in other countries. Plain and simple.

I'm pointing out that your life could be a lot worse than what you claim it is now. Please read the second-to-last sentence of my last post again and chill out.

Instead of complaining all the time, why don't you speculate on the good fortunes in your life for once? You'd be a lot happier and I'm sure the rest of the forum would be, too.

The Moderation team would like to request that everyone remains calm and respectful to each other. This is an open forum with members from around the world and with many different backgrounds. Hatefulness towards any country or individuals will not be tolerated, and neither will flaming or offensive posts aimed at other members.

Please review our rules: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

=Cameron=

kitten_hug-1451.jpg

Relax everyone. At least we all have each other to vent with, right? :) But if you want to vent about something that people might be sensitive about, please keep it off the open forum (i.e. try PMing someone who's willing to listen) - that way you can unload as much as you like without worrying about offending someone offhandedly.

TDN Forums, home to the world's most controversial and most pointless discussions. In a non-exclusive state. xD

I just read me, Ryan, CAV, Noog, and some other people's pointless conversations back in summer hundreds of pages back

good times ^_^

I miss those days. xD

Nice use of kittens to defuse the situation Theo. I'm a guy, and even I found it irresistibly cute :P

(Look, the one even has its arm around the other!) xD

Lol, I was just thinking that. Wunnerful job Theo. :P

I just found out that Robert Pattinson is related to Vlad the Impaler... :O

She would have to have had multiple at a time, because otherwise she'd have to have children for almost fifty-two consecutive years o_O

She likely had children every year...every ten - 11 months or so, and several multiples as the chances for multiples increase with age. So yeah...there is also a chance she started early (e.g. 16 - 17)

And Theo...those kitteh's are kwoot!

Kittens are the way forward :)

When I did psychology A-level our teacher had this odd thing of saying 'pink fluffy bunnies in Happyland!' whenever we were learning about something particularly depressing/hard to handle...it was quite effective at diffusing stuff, lol.