Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Bro i'm a football nut.

I check the NFL website 10 or 11 times a day, and reread articles when theres nothing new.

Even in school I log in and check sometimes.

I've had a Madden game for about a year and a half. I've played over 500 games since then.

I can tell you the name of every starting quarterback in the NFL right now, and can give you a detailed description of the recent free-agency happenings.

I play Football every chance I get. Sometimes like last night I go to the park alone and practice my footwork and throwing by trying to make it into a basketball hoop.

I think I've only ever watched three or four hockey games; one was the Canada vs. USA Vancouver 2010 Olympic finals, and the other two or three games were live games where I didn't have to pay, I went with friends, and food was provided. :P

Ooh, that one was a nail-biter. :D

I love watching sports - even golf and curling. It's exciting and relaxing, all at the same time!

lol I get really into games. Its not relaxing for me, but a heck of a lot of fun.

Same with playing. I can get into a bit of frenzy over a streetfootball game or a gym class game. lol

Distant Worlds for two days was sooo freaking AMAZIIIIING!!!!

I hugged my idol, he signed different things for me, I heard awesome music blasting in my face, I heard my bf try and sing One Winged Angel, CHOCOBOS EVERYWHERE, pictures galore, and it's not everyday when I actually get complimented by others saying I looked beautiful in my dress ://D

Great way to start off my Spring Break! Nothing can beat this experience :'3

Day. Made.

PLayed football with an ex-Buffulo Bills defensive lineman and his son today. I was qb, the son was wr, and Bills dude played safety or rushed me.

They both said I have a good arm. :3

I'm going to have to look in this Hunger Games stuff. I've been hearing way too much about it to ignore.

The books are great - even though I only read the first two. :) The movie is supposedly really good... which JB has established :D lol

Day. Made.

PLayed football with an ex-Buffulo Bills defensive lineman and his son today. I was qb, the son was wr, and Bills dude played safety or rushed me.

They both said I have a good arm. :3

Dude, that's awesome! Way to go! :thumbsup:

Yeah.

But at one point the kids 3 yearold step brother comes up to me and goes "you throw me da ball, i gonna run and spin and catch it" and after I agreed he takes off. He runs, spins, then runs again. After his first spin i lightly throw the ball. Well just as he spins again - BAM, the ball hits him in the exact middle of the forehead and he falls over crying.

Well i'm standing there feeling really bad but his brother is laughing, his mom is hiding a smile while she calls him over, and his dad(The ex-bills guy) is almost rolling on the grass laughing.

He was okay though and later came over for an awesome high-five before he went off to chase flies. I didnt see any flies though so i'm slightly concerned I caused him some brain-damage...

I'm considering watching the Hunger Games movie myself. For some reason it seems to fall in my brain into the category of the Twilight series in how it's overhyped. However I've heard people say that it is good. Rottentomatoes even agrees that it's good unlike Twilight so I'll probably wind up seeing it within a couple of weeks.

The books are great - even though I only read the first two. :) The movie is supposedly really good... which JB has established :D

If I check into it, I'll definitely read the books first. I'll see about getting them tonight.

Yes, you definitely have to read them all and watch the movie.

On a side note, I managed to read 300 pages of a book in school today - 120 in Math and French combined (it's an English book), about 50 pages during lunch, a few during Social Studies, and the rest during English. :P

How many books are there total?

I'd probably get them from the library and I'm sure there's a mile-long waiting list for them. The same thing happened when the Song of Ice and Fire was made into the HBO series. Or any other books made into a TV series or movie.

How many books are there total?

I'd probably get them from the library and I'm sure there's a mile-long waiting list for them. The same thing happened when the Song of Ice and Fire was made into the HBO series. Or any other books made into a TV series or movie.

There are three in the series; in order, they are The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay.