Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hello I liked that! And the simply-sad kind of shadow it cast, plus the fact it went back in a full circle. Very nice. :) I do take quibbles with the fact that it's a rhyming poem, though, because if it rhymes - it ALLLLLL Rhymes. as such I take up problem with this line: "Once we had commenced dating", if you would fit a "dated" in there if would flow more nicely. Also, the rhyming went a little off at times, and I wouldn't be so particular about this (because I'm not very skilled at utilizing the iambic pentameter myself)

if it didn't rhyme. Again, I just have a thing with rhymes - if you want them, then they better be PURRRRFECT.

Sorry haha just me. :-)

But that's all the issue i take up with that, other than that it was liked a story being played out! Good job! :D

Here's one that's rather dark:

Fine

by Sweetdang

You came to me

You knocked me down

Shoved my face

Straight to the ground.

I stood up

Brushed myself off

I said

"Fine."

I came to you

Stabbed you in the heart

Left you in a pool

Of your own blood

You couldn't say

Anything

At all.

hurhurhur don't ask.

Okay yes both of what I've posted so far aren't "proper" attempts at writing, so when I post one, would you prefer a dark one or happy one? Mine are mostly dark.

If someone wants to make a thread (I'm too lazy too), I'd love to put some of my poems/stories in it.

a prose/poetry thread would be amazing! it might encourage me to start writing again :-) I vote someone makes it!

Wait he dropped out? Why? When? How?

I am so out of the loop...

he had lost quite a few states and was also losing a lot of the tentative favour he had to Romney. he pulled out of the race about a week ago.

In other non-related news, I danced when I learned Rick Santoroum dropped out of the presidential race.

I don't live in America, but I still think this is good news. :P

I would but I fail at poetry so I dont think it should be me...

If someone wants to make a thread (I'm too lazy too), I'd love to put some of my poems/stories in it.

a prose/poetry thread would be amazing! it might encourage me to start writing again :-) I vote someone makes it!

I made one here but hopefully others contribute to it; I usually prefer reading to writing. :*

hello. hi.

look at all you poets

apparently i'm a really good writer, but I don't see it

eh, politics, i just know that that guy was a complete idiot and, like sarahesque said, a creep

Well, hello there, Scott. I am JB, the resident odd-guy, along with half of the other members. My name changes twice a month. So you'll probably forget that I'm JB and just call me my current name. I don't mind.

So, what brings you to our neck of the woods?