Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My weekend consisted of...

going to my boyfriend's parent's home as all the family was getting together again this weekend and the typical tension in the house due to conflict involving us and some of his family members (mainly me and his sister who doesn't like me for calling her out on the childish behavior, and her retaliating with rumors and talking smack lol).

washing our cars.

having a sit down and us talking about our financial plans and the fact we now need a roommate because my boyfriend found a car he wants and refuses to look at anything else although it's not necessarily in our budget.

Mini shopping for an outfit for my interview on Monday and getting a toy for our dog to keep him occupied while we're gone in hopes he stops tearing up our house (win for treat balls)

And now we're doing laundry at my parent's house because our washing machine is broke. Thankfully, they live in a neighborhood near ours.

My weekend so far:

Watching Dr. Who

Went to V-Stock and bought a book for $3 and a used Pokemon game for $10

Cleaned like crazy around the place since grandparents are visiting tomorrow

Played with birdies

Played on Neopets

Facepalmed when my cousin asked me about the Walking Dead and thought it would be like Twilight *sighs*

Watched bf play Bioshock

Imagine studying for finals but don't wanna xD

my weekend:

procrastinated

played Pokemon

bought Kirby's Epic Yarn

played Kirby's Epic Yarn

procrastinated some more

started a book report that is due tomorrow

D:

My weekend was pretty basic. On my day's off, that were in fact weekdays, I spent some time with my mom, running errands with her. Then cleaning around the house and Neopets. Yesterday, it was just work.

Hi friends! I feel like I haven't been here in a while but it seems like for the most part people have had fairly pleasant weekends which is always happy news. I've also enjoyed the 5 scores, haven't utilized it quite as much as would have been nice though.

Side note: I just made a delicious scrambled egg and sauteed mushroom 'pizza' on some delicious naan as the 'pizza' crust :yum: (I love that smiley, best idea ever!)

I had work for a few hours, then had an interview on the other side of town. I'm not (impatiently) waiting for next week to see if I got the job. Keep your fingers crossed!

p.s. I'm quite jealous...I've been dying for sushi for over a month now.

I really am going to start being around here more guys, that much I promise. :D

What with all the last few weeks of stuff, I've been gone... :/

But now I'm back and plan to stay for a while! :)

...and there's lots of new members that you've yet to meet, Doc. Glad you returned!

Thanks to you both!

Spritzie, I fully plan to :)

and Meta-Knight I'm sorry to say I don't believe I've met you before. :/

Thanks to you both!

Spritzie, I fully plan to :)

and Meta-Knight I'm sorry to say I don't believe I've met you before. :/

Doc, I'm really Neomysterion back when I first joined here, plus I'm a master of disguise. Here's my Name History to see if there's any names/aliases that you may remember me by.

Doc, I'm really Neomysterion back when I first joined here, plus I'm a master of disguise. Here's my Name History to see if there's any names/aliases that you may remember me by.

Oh! My apologies! :D Hi again!

Without looking at my name history, try to figure out who I am, Doc. :P

Nice seeing you again. Stay!

Hm... let's see. Seems familiar... Looks like a completely random person... YOU'RE A STICK OF CHEESE! :D

(or jb) :P

Hm... let's see. Seems familiar... Looks like a completely random person... YOU'RE A STICK OF CHEESE! :D

(or jb) :P

Haha, apparently you are better at this game than I am. I had absolutely no idea who he was without the name history. I think I was also super confused because I kept trying to sound it out and kept failing :laughingsmiley:

What? You tried to sound it out?!?! How did that work for you?

And this name is just the first letter of each of my previous display names, lumping all the Js together.

So, how've you been, Doc?

How would you pronounce your current display name, JB?

My attempt of pronunciation: Je-Jag-Gan-Tah-Square Root-Three-Sad-Doths-D-X-If-Fa-Jik-Kiv

You are a master of random name changes, JB. That took me a while to even create a proper pronunciation of your current display name.

I just figure if it's a totally out-there, random name that I've never seen before, it's JB. So far, I've yet to be wrong when I check. :P

Good logic...that would probably always work. The only time I've been confused by a name is Meta.

How would you pronounce your current display name, JB?

My attempt of pronunciation: Je-Jag-Gan-Tah-Square Root-Three-Sad-Doths-D-X-If-Fa-Jik-Kiv

You are a master of random name changes, JB. That took me a while to even create a proper pronunciation of your current display name.

How would I pronounce my name? I wouldn't. It's not supposed to be pronounced.

And thanks. I'm currently trying to think of a name...that actually isn't a random garble of symbols...ok, it wasn't 'random', but it's crazy.

Wow...I missed a lot, didn't I?

Not really...Doc came and we've been discussing my name.

And hi, Sweetdang. You're not as active as you once were. :(