Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yay! I'm just going to stay awake again all night, play neo, watch video's, have some easy to cook stuff as lunch. And when it's morning again I'll have to do some shopping too (used last of the milk for breakfast)

Other then the normal stuff I'm just going to have a nice relaxing weekend. :D

Today I got supplies to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (but I'm going to wait until next week to get them). I also got some sheet music for piano--a song from Doctor Who, and the songs from Nightmare Before Christmas. :D

*Patches up Doc*

Feeling better like this?

(A lot of the games topics became sort of a HOP topic :laughingsmiley: )

Why thank you, I needed that.

Hm, will have to check that out. -hovers over to games-

Welcome back, Doc! :D

I'm sorry we haven't been keeping this thread active. :( Recently we tried.

(I'm Duskitty, btw.)

Hello again! :D

Its okay. I shall stay and we shall all bring the HOP back to its former glory. -triumphant music- :dance:

Yay! I'm just going to stay awake again all night, play neo, watch video's, have some easy to cook stuff as lunch. And when it's morning again I'll have to do some shopping too (used last of the milk for breakfast)

Other then the normal stuff I'm just going to have a nice relaxing weekend. :D

Stay awake all night again?! Wow, I'm just a one all-nighter kind of person. I don't think I've done two... Wait, maybe once but it was by accident, lol. I have to go out in a few hours to get some errands done, too. Sounds like I might be having the kind of night you had that other day? I'm not sure that makes sense - I'm going on to 23hrs awake (it's 6:19am on the 6th here and I got up at 8:15am yesterday, the 5th). Man, time gets complicated when you don't sleep, lol :S :D

I'm often online at night and then I just sleep during the day/afternoon. Its not like I stay awake 24+ hours. Right now I'm awake for 20 hours and going to bed any minute now. I'm just really really tired. I was awake from 9PM (my time) and it's not 5:25 PM (next day of course). I had a meeting at work and it just took soooo loooong because of 1 colleague that just kept on going about -every- topic that was brought up. That was even more tiring than just being awake for long. :p

I'm often online at night and then I just sleep during the day/afternoon. Its not like I stay awake 24+ hours. Right now I'm awake for 20 hours and going to bed any minute now. I'm just really really tired. I was awake from 9PM (my time) and it's not 5:25 PM (next day of course). I had a meeting at work and it just took soooo loooong because of 1 colleague that just kept on going about -every- topic that was brought up. That was even more tiring than just being awake for long. :P

Wow, and that's not hard on your system? I find that after pulling an all-nighter, I often get sort of sick feeling the next day, like I over-taxed my immune system or something. haha, yeah, some people don't know when or what to let go, eh. :sleeping_02: I hope that doesn't happen often to you :tired:

It doesn't, but again, I'm only awake for about 16 to 18 hours usually. Yesterday was a bit different since I totally forgot to calculate the time for the meeting. I tend to calculate when I can go to bed the next day and try to keep the awake hours to a max of 18. So I will shift the times that I will be awake but make sure I get at least 8 hours of sleep, I often sleep 10 hours too. I'm a night person, if I had all the free time in the world I would go to bed around 3 to 4 AM and sleep til noon. I need on average about 9 hours of sleep, if I can get that, I'm fine.

I am lucky to have a body that tells me what it needs. If I am around a lot of sick people (even if they don't know it yet) I tend to eat a lot of fruits and veggies and sleep more than normal. I eat them because i feel like eating them, its the same for salt and sugar. If the sugar in my blood gets low I will just crave for sugary things and when I haven't eaten enough salt things (I don't like the salt taste so usually don't eat salty stuff) I will suddenly feel like eating potato chips or other salt stuff like some soups.

I rarely get sick, my immune system is very high and as long as I listen to my body (sleep a bit more when tired easily, eat fruits and vegetables when "I feel like eating them" and not be lazy and eat fast/easy microwave foods) I'm fine :)

I still get plenty of sunlight and I go to work by bike, so I'm outside a lot too. Rain, storm, snow doesn't matter, I just go. :laughingsmiley:

Wow...it's been a while since I've posted here...

Black pants are indeed the best.

^This. Pretty much every pair of pants I own are black, haha. I don't know why - I just like the colour better.

Everybody! Discuss pants!

OK!

Black pants are the best. I only have black ones. They need to be comfy and pretty. I don't like wearing jeans but there's plenty of other fabrics to pick from. :)

What's your favorite color/fabric for them?

Haha, I've never really liked jeans either. They're too stiff for me, and I don't like the texture/colour. I prefer comfort over style. xD

Hmm...Favourite colour would have to be grey, dark blue or black, and favourite fabric would have to be cotton.

I looove my black yoga pants. Unfortunately, one pair has had to be retired to sleep wear and the other pair are kinda too big for me (yay for weight loss, but sad 'cause the blend these pants are made from is hard to find here :( )

Personally, I would live in sweatpants if I could. But not only do I not have enough tops that looks good with the type of sweat pants I wear, I've been told that they're not the right type of clothes to wear when going out.

I do like jeans, though. But it's a pain to find a pair that fits me. Years of playing soccer have left me with large calf muscles. That plus a tinier waist, and being right between average and tall in height, make it pretty much impossible to find jeans. I also babysit for two kids, who think the only way to climb up on my back is to step on the piece of jean right by the small of my back. So many good pairs of jeans have been ruined :(

As for color, I prefer darker jeans. Dark blue to grey. I think light blue jeans just look awkward.

I love skinny jeans. The only jeans I really wear are Torrid Denim skinny jeans or Lee jeans. I'm also short (5'2) and a size 18 so ordering jeans online is my best bet. What's even better than jeans are leggings. I like wearing skirts and dresses so leggings are good. I do have a pair of a.n.a. skinny jeans from JCPenney that I really like. I also prefer my jeans to be worn above my belly button.

I keep forgetting to log on and do my challenges until it's almost too late (finished with 16 minutes to spare tonight! :P)

Actually tonight was the first night I almost forgot, lol

I've managed to finish all of the challenges and all the bonuses. I may not be so lucky with all the bonuses in a few days. Then again, most of the challenges haven't been too difficult for me thus far.

On a different note, today I accomplished something that I've been working on for a couple years.

You're talking about gmc challenges right? How's that going for everyone?

Just started today, and finished days 1-3 (no bonuses except the easiest one)

I've managed to finish all of the challenges and all the bonuses. I may not be so lucky with all the bonuses in a few days. Then again, most of the challenges haven't been too difficult for me thus far.

On a different note, today I accomplished something that I've been working on for a couple years.

You finished all the challenges and bonuses!? Wow Wildbreeze! I admire your dedication and your username!